Train Conductor

Archived Dreams from 2015
ForHisGlory
Gold Member

Train Conductor

Post by ForHisGlory »

I had this dream a few years back and wasn't sure what it meant. The Lord recently reminded me of this dream and the friends in the dream are in a place where they could use a word of encouragement from the Lord. Any help you could give would be greatly appreciated.

I dreamt that my close friends, Brenda and Greg, had remodeled/renovated their kitchen and my husband and I were in their house to see their remodel. Everything was new except for one old wood open shelving cabinet. The combination of the new cabinets with the old one was beautiful. My husband and I are dazzled by the room and the mix of modern and rustic. I comment on this and what a great decision to keep this old cabinet that is now the focal point of the room. Brenda had used the cabinet to display old brightly colored plates that added a lot of color to the room. Mike and I love what they have done.

Greg is standing near a kitchen window as we are ohhhh-ing and ahhh-ing about the kitchen. I turn to look at him and I remember to congratulate him on a new job offer. In the dream Greg owned a jewelry business but had always dreamed of being a conductor on a train. Out of the blue, Greg is called and offered the position of being the conductor. Greg thanked me but said that he wasn’t sure he should take the position and risk changing jobs. I was surprised he was reluctant because this is something he always wanted. End of dream.
Blessings,

Mary