Piano Burning in Fireplace

Archived Dreams from 2015
gapeachntn
Bronze Member

Piano Burning in Fireplace

Post by gapeachntn »

Please give me your thoughts. I had a dream where a baby grand piano was burning in my living room fireplace. My son had turned on the gas to the fireplace and the piano ignited and was burning the the piano underneath it. I was afraid the fire would get out of control and burn down the house. I don't think it did. I woke up before the dream went that far.
rarara
Gold Member

Re: Piano Burning in Fireplace

Post by rarara »

Hi Just some quick thoughts, very untogther.

The focus seems to be the baby grand piano. Which is a musical instrument. The pianist is not in the fire but the instrument is.

A baby grand piano is a serious musical instrument so could point to a mature or highly skilled talent or gift.

To have a baby grand is a luxury but more than that it indicates the musician is serious and passionate about playing the piano.

Baby means maybe the beginnings of this?

Grand is another word for great, so greatness.

Fire speaks of sacrifice but also if something is on fire it means doing very well or excelling in some way. and it could mean both these things because God deals in the paradox.

In real life you wouldn't be able to fit a baby grand in a fireplace. So indicates something big, something great. In a small context.

Living room is a place where families relax, sit down watch TV, talk or play. It's like the normal scene for a family. But what's burning in the fire is threatening the normal equilibrium of things.

When God is doing anything that causes this we should not fear. Or be afraid that it's out of control.

If you asked me to imagine what this could be about I would say that it may be about your son, or even all your children and future generations because the son is the seed symbolically. your son turned on the gas in the dream so this must be a key to understanding the dream.

A musical instrument is for making music, tunes melodies, a baby grand for great music.

So something great that God wants to do through your family. It may involve sacrifices but on the flip side will be ignited from underneath and be "on fire".

There may be fear that it might take over but your house, your family will still stand. You'll still have a living room.

So these are my thoughts. No worries if they don't add up for you. I think it's an amazing dream and believe it is from God. Hope you get the answer.

Love,
rarara
gapeachntn
Bronze Member

Re: Piano Burning in Fireplace

Post by gapeachntn »

Thank you so very much for this spot on interpretation. It makes so much sense because my son just started playing the piano and loves music.