Shopping, Mountain

Archived Dreams from 2015
lainey68
Gold Member

Shopping, Mountain

Post by lainey68 »

I had a dream that's kinda long, so please bear with me.

I dreamt that my mom, daughter and I were going to the store. I told my mom there was a different road to the store than the one she was on, so we went that way. We were at a building parking lot, and I looked out my window to the left, and there was a guy named Mike that goes to my church, and he was hugging a friend of his named Melissa. When he hugged her, he sniffed her. Then, he was really sad.

Someone else was in the car, and we both looked at Mike and said, 'He is so weird. We kinda chuckled.' So, I'm driving to the store, and on the way is like this artist market--all kinds of homemade stuff. We stop and look around. This lady and her husband had all these pieces they made. They were so pretty. I picked up this mug that was supposed to be a bird. The feathers were very detailed. I never saw the price tag on the mug, but it was super expensive, so I put it down. Then I looked up, and there was this mountain kind of in the distance, but close. I said, 'I have got to get to that mountain'.

In the next scene, my mom, daughter and I were walking on the outside of the flea market, when these three men came up. They were drug dealers and robbers, and they were threatening us. All of a sudden, Mike appeared out of nowhere. He had a gun in his hand, and when the men saw that, they disappeared. End of dream.

So, I know this dream is long and confusing. I think the only part I get is the part about the mountains. For one, I grew up in Colorado, and I love the mountains. But, I think the 'mountain' in this case was Jesus. The mountain itself was more like a gigantic rock. I could be wrong, so I welcome any interpretation.
Tic
Silver Member

Re: Shopping, Mountain

Post by Tic »

I think you are correct about the mountain. I also think that maybe Mike isn't as weird as you may think. You may just not understand him. In the dream he protected you from the men that were trying to keep you from the mountain. Helping to keep you on your path toward Christ.

Also, you were not distracted by the market or the ornate and expensive objects. You looked at the mountain, said I want to be there, and you went. That's awesome!
lainey68
Gold Member

Re: Shopping, Mountain

Post by lainey68 »

Tic wrote: Also, you were not distracted by the market or the ornate and expensive objects. You looked at the mountain, said I want to be there, and you went. That's awesome!
That was my favorite part of the dream! I have to be where He is!