frigid impotent Myan

Archived Dreams from 2015
spiritledd
Diamond Member

frigid impotent Myan

Post by spiritledd »

i was up on Cedar ridge at old Grinold's place and there house being built where the old house burned down IRL ...inside i saw my x Theresa who died IRL and Wayne (my x Yvonne's brother) were being intimate ...she was frigid and he was impotent i ...he stopped and she was very angry so i took over and became impotent as well because i thought yuk this is really gross ...then i was in a very large warehouse ...i saw Pastor Steve in wheelchair (IRL he was diagnosed with cancer in his throat) ...then there were some older women who were in line for thanksgiving meal ...i thought i was at the end of the line ...but i was cutting in line ahead of a lady ...this happened more than once, but im not sure if it was 3 or 4 x ...then i saw green olives pimento's above on shelf and i raised my hands and gave thanks and praise to The Lord and His Spirit came upon me and i wept with Joy ...then i was at a golf course in a RV eating with those same women and still in the dream i heard The Lord say... "Myan" ...i woke up and again heard... "Myan"