shopping and beach dream in one

Archived Dreams from 2015
allforHim
Gold Member

shopping and beach dream in one

Post by allforHim »

very strange dream, not sure if just subconscious working things out....

I parked in a shopping plaza meeting up with my husband after his early morning men's bible study. I ask him for his debit card because I don't have enough money in our home account...I have a little bit of grocery shopping to do. He tells me "i don't think so, use your own money and if you don't have enough, too bad." I was furious bc I needed the essentials of bread, eggs, milk, lunch food for our kids' lunches. I knew stuff was pending to come out of account and there wouldnt be enough. Then the worship leader from bible study responded to our exchange of words, directed at me, "ooooo...burn! you just got told." I was enraged from such disrespect and embarrassment. As i pulled out of parking spot, I turned left and smacked into corner bumper of huge passenger van while trying to avoid hitting the men from the bible study who would not move out of the way of the parking lot isle. They stood around with their arms folded just watching me. I put a dent in the van's bumper, right next to where a hole was already. i was already ticked off at situation and now upset over this and questioned being careless now. I had a small white streak on my driver side. Strange. I knew I parked in a straight parking spot bc i flashed back in dream memory of me pulling in, straight across from the other row of cars in front of me, also straight. But when i pulled out, it was at a slant to which i should have pulled out to the right. When did it change?! How did i miss that? My husband had already left to go somewhere. There i was alone to deal with this. So i used my phone to take picture of marks and accident scene. The person whose van I hit was no where to be found. I had to go now to figure out how to buy a little bit of food on my own. So I left a note with my name, number and insurance info, and an apology note on the van. The worship leader said I really shouldn't even bother bc the van was in such bad disrepair in that spot already that the owner would be none the wiser. I replied, maybe so, but there are witnesses, including you, whom the owner may question. Do u want to be put on-the-spot about what happened, and then I look bad for not doing this, under your very own suggestion! And they may be fine with another dent and think nothing of it and not repair it, but it's only right on my part. I left.

i then arrive at the beach. My kids and i run into the water, all playing in the water. Super beautiful crystal clear...tropical-like. beautiful rolling waves. lots of laughter. Many others are there too. My husband is near by but I don't see him. I see what appears as such light blue, almost white looking dolphins coming in one of the rolling waves. But I sense danger. I start yelling for people to get out of water and grab my kids to get them out, too. I am yelling for my husband to help and he says everything is fine and the creature will just leave us alone. What was thot to be dolphins, was not. It was a single fish-like body, but the head was a mix of part human eyes and forehead, pig snout, and fish mouth. It was ugly. I suddenly had a light weight surfboard I was lifting overhead to smack this thing. I thrust downward and the board was flimsy. several times I did this and same thing. Then I looked at the board and flipped it. I used the fin of the board with the next blow to kill it. As I lifted the board for the kill, I felt pity for this creature for a brief moment--moreso because I knew I had to aim for the head--and I have never had to kill before, but realized this thing was out to kill anyone in its tracks and it went for the crowds...and it was hungry. I watched the water as a stream of blood made its way onto the shore from the head.The blood was streaming between my feet in slow motion, amazingly keeping together in its own stream in the water.

end of dream
loulou
Silver Member

Re: shopping and beach dream in one

Post by loulou »

Hi. Not sure about the dream but just wanted to point out the "theme" here that you seemed to be surrounded by men who aren't stepping up to the plate, so to speak.
allforHim
Gold Member

Post by allforHim »

I also wanted to add, IRL these men are are totally for God. They are the elders, worship team, and most of them part of the missionary team too. This behavior I saw them as in my dream is completely out of character for any of them especially my husband and worship leader.
allforHim
Gold Member

Post by allforHim »

I also wanted to add, IRL these men are are totally for God. They are the elders, worship team, and most of them part of the missionary team too. This behavior I saw them as in my dream is completely out of character for any of them especially my husband and worship leader.