talking to gal with orange shoes

Archived Dreams from 2015
spiritledd
Diamond Member

talking to gal with orange shoes

Post by spiritledd »

talking to a gal ...i guess i was kinda getting too close to her face while talking ...i guess she thought i was gonna kiss her, because she kissed me all of the sudden when i got within range of her lips ...i acted as though it were no big deal, even though secretly inside me my heart leaped with joy ...i was liking to hear her talk because the sound of her voice soothed me, and she had interesting things to say ...which is really different because i have struggled IRL with paying attention to gals in the past ...and usually their voice got on my nerves, and i found what they were talking about boring ...i said... look we have same color shoes ...she had orange leather work shoes, i had orange leather boots ...she had different fragrance ...not like perfume, like antiseptic or medicine ...it was not repulsive, just different and i wondered what it was ...after that i did not want to wake, or get up, because of hoping maybe i would fall asleep and she would kiss me again ...well hopefully that is kind of gal Lord has in mind for me :)