VISION: "Yes"!...

Archived Dreams from 2015
eyes.enlightened
Platinum Member

VISION: "Yes"!...

Post by eyes.enlightened »

Earlier in the morning about 7:00 a.m. I woke up and in my spirit I heard these words in a song, "I anticipate the inevitable, supernatural, intervention of God. I expect a miracle, I expect a miracle." It kept repeating this song over and over again. So I took out my bible, to see what else God could be trying to say to me in His word. When I opened the bible, my eyes fell on the word, "miracle", then I noticed above that it was 2 Kings chapter 2. So, I read that chapter and continued to read up to chapter 8. After reading these chapters, I fell asleep.

When I woke up, I was lying quietly in my bedroom for a while. I wasn't thinking about anything in particular. I did not have any radio or television on, just totally quiet. Then right next to me, I heard as soft, but so real and clear voice say, "Yes"! The sound of the voice was so close to me that I could even feel the vibration and heat of their breath, brush against my face, when they said,"Yes". Although, I didn't see them, I knew they were standing right next to me, and they were excited about something by the way their expression sounded.

Any thoughts?

Shalom and Love +
Starfire
Gold Member

Re: VISION: "Yes"!...

Post by Starfire »

As 2Kings2 is about Elijah taken up by a whirlwind & leaving a "double portion" of his spirit/mantle to Elisha, I'd say you a spiritual inheritance of some sort is in the wings. Something quite powerful and special that you will continue using it in service to the Kingdom of God.
eyes.enlightened
Platinum Member

Post by eyes.enlightened »

W :shock: W! Thank you, Starfire! You explained why I have had some supernatural experiences, after having that encounter. It all makes sense, and bears witness with my spirit.

Shalom & Blessings! +
Starfire
Gold Member

Post by Starfire »

It just delights my spirit if God used me in a way to help one of His own.
I did notice just now that the words in the song you were hearing twice said to "expect a miracle". Elisha got a DOUBLE portion or Elijah's spirit/mantle. More confirmation?