Back to the big yellow station wagon

Archived Dreams from 2015
loulou
Silver Member

Back to the big yellow station wagon

Post by loulou »

My mother used to own a big yellow station wagon that I'd call "the tank" and her "tank girl" :D

When I sold my car, before buying my next, I used to drive it.

Dreamt I was driving a big yellow station wagon, just like that one.

And I was thinking "oh, this is not so bad. These old cars are quite good actually. Hmm." ponder ponder.

The scenery in the dream was lovely, trees, lush, winding roads, no buildings except at the end when I reach some sort of destination, I think.

Any ideas?
jackiebauerle
Platinum Member

Re: Back to the big yellow station wagon

Post by jackiebauerle »

Just a thought, the big yellow station wagon probably cramped your style in your younger years; however, it was there for you. Available and useful between your car changes in the past. Your goal went away from it.

Could the one in the dream represent a change of heart of what is a treasure in life style for you. Maybe you did not like before, but you are experiencing a new change coming with a higher appreciation of simple, reliable things in your life bringing beauty and peace to you like the scenery to your destination.
loulou
Silver Member

Post by loulou »

Oh Jacqui if only i'd had a style to cramp! Haha. I've always been pretty simple and not flashy. Even now that I have a new car, it's still a "standard" car (but good quality).

I think it must be about work. I've got changes coming in my work.

Not sure though, because someone had a word of knowledge that my career was going to head in a certain direction, and now it looks like that's not going to happen.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Sounds like there is a time of easier journey coming in your walk with the Lord, an enjoyable time. To me the yellow station wagon could represent a gifting that comes in the family line and it also seems to be representing your current journey/walk with the Lord in the dream. Hope this helps get you started.

in Christ,
loulou
Silver Member

Post by loulou »

Thanks Brian.

I realised that I've had another dream with a "yellow tank" represented by a yellow tank top. That was a dream about life as well.

Will have to go and look up yellow and tank because I can only remember the negative meaning of yellow, and neither of the dreams had yellow in a negative context.

Tank would be it's literal meaning of something that holds water, I guess.

* YELLOW: Gift, marriage, family, honor, hope, mind.
loulou
Silver Member

Post by loulou »