Stay on track

Archived Dreams from 2015
bella
Diamond Member

Stay on track

Post by bella »

DREAM

I was at work, and my director forwards me an email and says "this is for your file" (this is standard at work when we get updated correspondence). I check and see the file is the "Stay on Track" file. I don't remember that being one of my files, so I check which officer has it. It's Carla (we don't have a Carla at work IRL). I go back to my director and say that one's Carla's file. My director responds with "I fired Carla" and goes on to say something about how Carla had been big-noting herself in the interview but didn't live up to the hype.

Then another girl, B, in the office starts complaining how Carla didn't do a certain thing the right way, and how she should have done it. I'm thinking "but no-one does it that way; and anyway, you don't do that sort of work in your role, so how do you know what's supposed to be done?"

The whole dream was set in my office, but in an extension that doesn't exist IRL. The colour of the walls of this extension to our office was a dark ocean blue.

END OF DREAM

This morning, I had this dream then got up and went to work. I forgot the dream, but when i had to go out, I parked right near a car and noticed its number plate ... Carla11. Like a reminder about the dream.

Carla means manly, strong one, or warrior.

IRL I've been praying about B, because she's always quietly in the background causing problems. Thinks she knows everything but is never upfront. Always controlling from the background and stirring.

Any ideas?
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Stay on track

Post by bjcollin »

Are you thinking that B and Carla in the dream are related? It sure seems that way in the dream. Anyway, the message in the dream to you seems to be stay on track and just let the situation sort itself out. This also might be a soul dream, often when I am praying about somebody I will get a dream involving them like this one seems to be, but it was just my subconscious working out what I was already thinking, Godly discernment is needed on the dream. Hope this helps some.

in Christ,
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Hi Brian, thanks for responding.

It could be about my own feelings or it could be intercession because God often puts me in places to get some changes happening (because I come in and pray and the place improves).

I'm about to change roles in my office again, so It could be about keeping my mind focussed through the change.

So if I apply that dream interp thing where you re-tell the story in general terms based on the symbols it would be:

My director is telling me to keep doing what I'm doing (she's been very supportive of me). I think that someone else is stronger or more worthy, but my director tells me, no, people aren't always what they appear.

B, the person who is very opinionated, but I realise that just because she thinks a certain way, doesn't mean she's right. In fact she's alone in her opinion, and not really qualified to judge.

I've got:
My director (who is a very good judge of ability etc) saying stay on the path I'm on.
Carla (representative of someone?) who comes in but is ultimately removed because they're not as good as they say they are.
B having an opinion of "Carla" but who doesn't appear qualified to have that opinion.

Still not entirely sure, but I have the feeling something's going to happen in future (to my benefit) and this dream will all make sense.
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Something more came up today about a Carla. This was positive and it made me come back and reread. Wondering if in the dream "Carla" WAS as qualified as she said she was but got removed anyway.

Puts a different slant on things. Actually making me think I understand the dream more now.
jackiebauerle
Platinum Member

Post by jackiebauerle »

When I read this, it sounded like B is a problem and the dream is warning you about being extra careful around B. The file that was Carla's was redirected to you just to give the message. Perhaps, behind the scene IRL more is happening then you know.

Just a thought.
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Jackie there is more happening behind the scenes. I found out something significant today. In the conversation of 19 October where someone was talking about their old co-worker, Carla, she was a decent person who wouldn't allow someone to get away with being lazy. She addressed an issue upfront and wouldn't let a person get away with it. I think the dream before hand was the preliminary for this story. It's giving me direction in how to pray.