big shot, you may be right and guilty

Archived Dreams from 2015
spiritledd
Diamond Member

big shot, you may be right and guilty

Post by spiritledd »

i was at school and in band room and i was singing and i kinda sucked mostly but one thing i did sounded good ...i did not know i was being recorded, it was after the fact ...i saw 5-6 pen caps of different colors and chose the blue cap at the receptionists window ...they were going to use my singing in the song ...saw Ryan Asker and Daniel Fish in the office ...both are worship musicians and were kinda mean mugging me ...IRL they see me and pretend like they dont ...i used to approach those who did this and love on them anyways ...but now days if people dont like me, not gonna force myself on them

then i was waiting at school for gal get off plane with small group of people ...it was Tina Richardson/Clemenhagen's relation and it was family and friends ...gal was tall way over 6' and very beautiful dressed in black dark brown hair and eyes ...i said she looks like Pharaohs Queen ...there was a couple there and man looked at the gal and his jaw dropped from her beauty and his woman got hurt and jealous ...i nudged him towards her as to say better apologize to her

then i was walking out of school ...i was saying im going to walmart for underwear to my x ...she said well i just washed some here at home for you she was asking when i was coming home ...i had been staying out partying and she getting really sick of it and missed me and was hurting ...i was talking to her with a pop in my hand that was the phone, and i could hear her when i put straw next to my ear ...heard some songs as i woke ...Billy Joel "Big Shot" and "You May Be Right" ...then Barbra Streisand and Barry Gibb "Guilty" ...these songs were all from 79'-80'

IRL those years were insanely tumultuous years in my life ...i could write a whole book on those 2 years alone, so much happened ...i have no idea how i packed so much drama in such a short time ...except that i was so young and i fell in love with a very beautiful woman and was partying like a maniac he he :roll: :