What does GOD'S word mean to me?

Archived Dreams from 2015
kingnme
Platinum Member

What does GOD'S word mean to me?

Post by kingnme »

dreaming

I was sitting in the congregation at church our Bishop was up there at the pulpit

I looked over theres this young girl sitting next to the back door of the church practically...well it was more like the exit door

I got up...as I got up the young girl got up as well....she just Zipped out of the church ..she just took off!!

so im on my way up to the pulpit....

im standing there with my daughter close up to the pulpit (i'd say about 3-5 feet away?)

my daughter is holding her bible.... im holding cellophane film... cut into a square...

holding it with both my hands as though im (mind you) holding a "book" it happens to be a "book" of a bunch of

small chocolate WhOoPiE PiEs.....? with buttercream icing inside

im sorry ...but when I woke up .....I cried.....I cried ... in fear.....

why? because as a hobby I make cakes and ....here we are... holidays coming up however

mind you for about three months before this...THE LORD has had me on a steady diet of reading The Word of GOD

...I know..i know..that is what we are SUPPOSED to do ...but I guess some of HIS kids you know.. :roll:

... like offering and tithes...?...uh!-uh! ME don't play with that.....its a must!! other kids I dunno

so lately ..yes I have been reading...but I also within the last two weeks got hit with this creative "bug"

of different pound cakes I want to do this term around but yes I had been reading ..

HE even been whispering to me some passages HE wants me to read and know as well

I also am going thru like this "rashes" of trials ....ugghhh just going thru man!

... so I don't know if I have been trying to psyche myself OUT of this trial by baking ...so I wouldn't say I was trailing off of The Word...???

however I cried and cried after that dream because I felt as though THE LORD (AKA MY DAD) is trying to tell me that I regard CAKE OVER HIM.......??

as to why im holding a goofy "book" of whoopie pies.........so I prayed ...I asked ..I cried... I ask GOD to forgive me

here I am crying and explaining "away" of what I THINK Im doing (as though THE FATHER NEEDS AN UNDERSTANDING...? sheesh! :roll: )

I got some answers both on my knees but I got a little bit more light about what that meant

after I got up to continuing on reading more passages...yes I felt a little better because sometimes you have to step away to hear better too!

but I also felt lead to take it to you guys as well for MORE feedback........GOD uses/calls His Children to HELP each other out as well

so I would really need some more insight from you guys
Now why dost thou cry out aloud? is there no king in thee? micah 4:9
jackiebauerle
Platinum Member

Re: What does GOD'S word mean to me?

Post by jackiebauerle »

Your dream seems to me that it represents the struggle you are having inside. I do not think from the dream that God is condemning you or chastising you either. The reason I say that is because you woke up crying and you knew the meaning of the dream. You reacted as if you were familar with the scenario. It did not give you a satisfying sense of direction nor did it remove your struggle; therefore, it is a mirror image of your struggle that you are going through inside.

God knows your heart....you just need to get to know you the better side of you that he knows. See yourself as Christ sees you. Be Blessed.