bus load of young adults

Archived Dreams from 2015
spiritledd
Diamond Member

bus load of young adults

Post by spiritledd »

saw a bus load of young adults from Northwest University get off the bus and they kinda invaded my spot where i was at, that had picnic tables, but then we were inside ...at first i thought they were holy, but then they started doing unholy stuff ...i said oh you guys are from same place Dan Johnson is from, when i saw there actions ...then i was on Cedar Ridge overlooking Parsley's land from church driveway ...i was with a very young Cameron Diaz we were pretending we were being intimate (IRL 2004 is last time i did sin of fornication) ...she was doing it because i was a rockstar ...so i was really just trophy ...i was doing it because she was young and beautiful, so she was my trophy ...so we were both doing it for appearances only, as others from across the field saw us ...then i saw and heard Fran Tarkington explaining to those people in the field... once you loose your hair, its over in music biz ...then i was saying to my x guitarist from band "Metal Faith" Kevin... this is too hard to figure out, speaking of the song "Cemetery Gates" by Pantera ...then i was asking a really tall guy for a cigarette saying... this is my 5th day up on meth ...then i said... but i keep in shape by playing basket ball (IRL i dont smoke, and i have 11 years of being clean and sober) ...heard all these words in quick succession as i woke... "Cannons" "unbelief" "mundane" "parsonages" "stepchild" ...also, you can see the cemetery from church driveway up on Cedar Ridge which is located at the foot of Gold Hill
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Re: bus load of young adults

Post by spiritledd »

i looked up NWU ...its 7th Day Advent ...in the dream Dan being from NWU looks like connection to false teaching ...beings IRL he was mixing some "Emegent" church doctrines in with his preaching ...kids not really being who they say they are, and then me faking intimacy for appearance sake seems to all speak of hypocrisy ...i think its much easier to become a hypocrite in churches that are off on their doctrine, because God withholding Holy Spirit presence/manifestation that creates real intimacy in congregational worship ...which in turn creates a form of godliness that denies the power of God, so in turn the kids are not empowered with the grace to overcome sin ...call for intercession, as most my dreams are
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Re: bus load of young adults

Post by spiritledd »

wondering why was i fellowshiping with these backslidden young adults ...according to 1 Cor 5:11 i should not have been doing that ...i should have been trying to confront them and restore them gently and if they would not hear me then i should have moved on

i wonder if maybe there would be less backsliding if we would obey 1 Cor 5:11, instead of looking the other way ...Paul also wrote we are were guilty of their sin also for looking the other way ...maybe The Lord is preparing me for for such a time