Secret suburb

Archived Dreams from 2015
bella
Diamond Member

Secret suburb

Post by bella »

In this dream, I was in a shopping centre. It was an outdoor centre where there were strip shops around the outer edge and car parking in the middle.

Along the left strip of shops, at the end, the shops wound around to the left (inverted L). Along the right set of strip shops, the strips wound around the car park in a zig zag.

There was a gap where the left strip and the right strip came close together forming another little nook with its own car park out the back. (imagine a large square with a small square attached to the top left corner). But you couldn't drive from the large car park into the small nook car park out the back because there was a cement barrier / footpath that you couldn't drive over.

The little car park out the back had its own driveway entry from a main road, but there were no cars using it.

I walked along the left strip to the very end shop, on the corner where the strip wrapped around to the left. I went in there and was surprised at what they were selling. There were no other customers and I was concerned for the business, concerned because their front door face the small carpark that no-one seemed to use. And no-one seemed to be shopping in this store. I was amazed at the variety of house wares that they sold.

Then I asked someone, I think the store owner, if they knew were a particular suburb was. I'd never heard of it, but apparently I needed to go there.

They said, yes, I was right there. It was the suburb directly outside this back carpark. I couldn't believe it! This suburb I needed to find was right next to my suburb and I'd never heard of it. And it was like no-one else had heard of it either.

So I went for a drive and discovered this was an established suburb with nice looking little houses.

I had the feeling that this suburb was almost a hidden place or a parallel universe or something. It was real, but it was like people were blinded to its existence.

I drove along wondering if I should buy a house there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

irl I've had a couple of dreams where there's this secret suburb/area in the same location next to or part of the suburb where I've lived for most of my life.

Any ideas what this might be about? The dream had a strange but positive feel to it.
jackiebauerle
Platinum Member

Re: Secret suburb

Post by jackiebauerle »

When I read your dream the following stood out to me, Hidden , valuables that you needed there, well established meaning not refutable, only a few will find, but it is close to you.

It reminds me of the scripture of the Lord revealing hidden treasure and mystery. Only a few will, If they seek and wisdom is connected to this great find. Read Isaiah 45:31, Isaiah 45:3, col. 2:2-3, prov. 2:4-6.

Sounds like the Lord has or is calling you into a deeper place with him. Be Blessed.
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Thanks Jackie. Yes I hadn't thought of that. Fits though :) :)
jackiebauerle
Platinum Member

Post by jackiebauerle »

Good to hear...thanks for posting
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Post by PastorJKG »

We are called to walk in the spirit. We can't get there by the flesh. we can only get there through Christ. By faith we know we are seated together in heavenly (Spiritual) places, but that doesn't mean we effectively operate from that place. The Kingdom is within us but we have this treasure in earthen vessels. I have had similar dreams. Two parallel roads, sitting on a ship looking at another me and him looking back at me. There are few that choose to walk this road even though it is extremely rewarding and full of blessing. We need a revival of walking in the spirit because we live in a modern society that seems to have perfected the carnal experience. Almost everything in our world is designed to encourage or titillate the flesh. God seems to be giving you a burden for it evidenced by your concern for their lack of business.

Hope this helps
Pastor JKG
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

As I was reading that last post, I was remembering bits and pieces.

The other day I posted something on Facebook about supporting small business rather than the big multinationals (I'm not against dept stores, but think we should support small business). This passion I have for the "little people" has come out in the dream.

Also I'm looking for a house IRL.

I just think it's odd that I've had a couple of dreams where, in that same spot, I discover another suburb that I haven't known about.