Angels/Demons to deceive

Archived Dreams from 2015
ginasings4him
Platinum Member

Angels/Demons to deceive

Post by ginasings4him »

I had a dream that two Angels flew down from the sky and they both had this red cloak looking thing on. They flew down like a bird and both perched side by side each other on our tree in our back yard but they were not birds, they were Angels but I was confused by them. I was looking up at them and they saw me standing there. They were posing as good Angels but my discernment was telling me they were bad Angels trying to deceive me and my family that they were good, although I almost ended up believing they were good because it was really hard to tell because they didn't look bad. I don't remember what I said to them but they knew that I was on to them and they were thinking to themselves, oh, she is on to us, she knows.
Starfire
Gold Member

Re: Angels/Demons to deceive

Post by Starfire »

Sounds like the world around us today. Just look at commercials, music and hollywood presentations.
The concept of good/evil is exemplified with evil winning and good mocked. Anyone pointing this out (that we should NOT
be glorifying evil) is accused of being intolerant,ignorant, a "hater", etc.
As scripture has predicted evil is good and good is evil. Don't worry or keep focus on the evil.
Pray, stay in the word and trust your discernment. As days get darker, evil will surround us more and more and closer and closer to home. We're seeing it take leaps and bounds. Be glad if it knows who you are...
remember in scripture when the demons said, "Paul we know; Jesus we know, YOU we don't know."
(Not sure, but I think it was in the book of ACTS) .
The FAMILY is seriously under attack; marriage and esp. fidelity:ONE marriage for life is almost a concept of ages gone by. Among Caucasian women 1 in 5 babies in the womb will be eliminated...among minorities its as high as 1 in 2. The family is targeted for destruction. Morality and faith are as well and anyone who makes that distinction will 1st be lulled into believing lies and when that doesn't work, the attacks become more pronounced. Jesus has already conquered this world. You need to keep using your discernment, applying the word and standing strong in the Lord. Bless you dear friend.
ginasings4him
Platinum Member

Post by ginasings4him »

Thank you Starfire, I agree that this world is getting darker. My daughter and her boyfriend both had very disturbing dreams last night, I will post separately but would love to get some feedback on that. Another dream of evil trying to attack us in our family. I am praying Jesus blood and protection over us! God bless you and thank you.
Starfire
Gold Member

Post by Starfire »

Praying the Lord will strengthen you, encourage you and protect you and your family.
chrisy
Diamond Member

Post by chrisy »

Your dream is very interesting... it has the same message of my "snake in the water" dream that I posted within days of yours. Wondering if our dreams confirm each other's...

The deception in my dream occurred in the front yard of my home. In your dream, the deception was in the backyard of your home... very interesting indeed.

Could they be two "fallen" angels? Angels but not "good"... then "fallen" angels? Remember Satan appears as an angel of light.
ginasings4him
Platinum Member

Post by ginasings4him »

Starfire wrote:Praying the Lord will strengthen you, encourage you and protect you and your family.

Thank you so much and God bless you!
ginasings4him
Platinum Member

Post by ginasings4him »

chrisy wrote:Your dream is very interesting... it has the same message of my "snake in the water" dream that I posted within days of yours. Wondering if our dreams confirm each other's...

The deception in my dream occurred in the front yard of my home. In your dream, the deception was in the backyard of your home... very interesting indeed.

Could they be two "fallen" angels? Angels but not "good"... then "fallen" angels? Remember Satan appears as an angel of light.

Yes - I believe they were fallen angels appearing as angels of light. Being that they were in my backyard probably represents that they were trying to deceive behind my back so to speak, they were trying to do it without me recognizing it but I was on to them. Not in my backyard Devil!

Happening in the front yard could represent that the deception might be more obvious and more people might recognize the deception. I will go read your dream now.
chrisy
Diamond Member

Post by chrisy »

Happening in the front yard could represent that the deception might be more obvious and more people might recognize the deception. I will go read your dream now.
I didn't think about this but it surely makes sense...

Thanks!