Snake in Water from Hose Flowing Down to Me

Archived Dreams from 2015
chrisy
Diamond Member

Snake in Water from Hose Flowing Down to Me

Post by chrisy »

There is a part of a dream that I am trying to understand. I would appreciate any input or impressions that anyone gets...

Here it is:

I am standing in the yard of a house... I looked above to my right and saw clear/clean water coming to me... the flow of the water looked as when one uses a hose to spurt water out and above from a distance - therefore the water was flowing to me in the form of an upside down wide "U" shape.

As I looked upwards at the water (where the upside down "U" shape curves), I observed that in the midst of it was a long brown and cream/white snake (it was well concealed in the water but as the water "curved, I detected it). I was shocked and scared! I screamed, "There is a snake!". The older man who was there with me asked, "What color?" I replied, "Brown and white!"

P.S.: The older man in the dream was there to kill the snakes that were in the house (thinking my house).

End of dream.

Any ideas, anyone?

Thanks!
Hope in Christ
Gold Member

Re: Snake in Water from Hose Flowing Down to Me

Post by Hope in Christ »

Hi Chrisy, just an idea. It seems to be in public life, the water flowing to you is from a hose" man made works", the flesh trying to minister to you outside.
The snake coming at you in the water, could represent a religious spirit, lying spirit and doctrines of demons, the white part. And dead works, the brown part.
You said the older man was there to kill the snake. An older man could represent wisdom. Not sure on that one. Perhaps Jesus, who overcame all the works of the devil, and crushed the serpents head, and gave us all the victory! Thank you Jesus!! In any case the Lord is bringing Deliverence from it, such a comfort! He is faithful.
Blessings❤
Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.❤
chrisy
Diamond Member

Post by chrisy »

Hope in Christ,

Thank you very much for your response! It is indeed greatly appreciated. What you said makes sense and, although I didn't think about it in that way, it resonated with me. I knew that my initial thoughts on the matter were wrong. Your interpretation makes much more sense than what I thought previously.

P.S. That was the latter part of the dream. In the first part of the dream, I was standing in the yard watching the mature man as he walked up the front steps of the house. In his left hand he held a container like a garden watering can. I knew that in it was something to kill the snakes that were in the house. Apparently he was there "to kill the snakes". [This is where I looked up to my right and saw the water and snake, etc... got scared, screamed "Snake!" and he asked, "What color?"]

I now see that my initial understanding of the entire dream was wrong... Any more ideas? What are your thoughts on the first part of the dream?

Thank you greatly for your response,
Chrisy.
Hope in Christ
Gold Member

Post by Hope in Christ »

Hi Chrisy, so glad I was able to help in some way. As for the rest of the dream, I am not sure. As you know the power to destroy the works of our enemies, is in the name and precious blood of Jesus Christ.
A house can represent many things. You can check at the bottom of the page under dream symbols when you enter the Tehilliah Dreams. Also Joshua Media ministrys dream symbols, there are scriptures to back up the symbols. I have used these many times when searching for dream symbols. It will resonate in your Spirit when you find what God is showing you. Praying for God's direction, and clarity!!
❤ and Blessings
chrisy
Diamond Member

Post by chrisy »

Hope in Christ,

Thank you. After much consideration, I think the overall meaning of the dream is that there are "snakes" in my life - in my "home" and outside of my home. These are spiritual attacks designed by the enemy. Some of the "attacks" will appear to be what is "godly" but will be a deception as it is written:
"And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light."
2 Corinthians 11:14
However, I should not be afraid because, as you said, "In any case the Lord is bringing Deliverence from it, such a comfort! He is faithful." Praise the Lord!!! Hallelujah!!! Whether the snakes are in my "house" or outside of it - the Lord has me covered!!!

God truly is amazingly awesome!!! I asked Hm for understanding and it was only as I started and continued to write my response that the understanding and scripture came to mind... Praise the Lord!!!!

Thank you again for your input!

Chrisy
Hope in Christ
Gold Member

Post by Hope in Christ »

Dear Chrisy, so thankful to the Lord for all He has done! We all have areas in our lives that we need God's Deliverence, and He is faithful to accomplish what He has started in our lives!! What a promise we can rest in❤. God's richest blessings to you.
❤Hope
mmeysmans

Post by mmeysmans »

Hi, I am new her (from Belgium ; I do my best in English). First of all to learn, but maybe to share something I already learned.
My information source is John Paul Jackson, so I just pass by what he said about the symbols.

A snake in a dream tells the person is being harassed by lies, accusations and distortions. (in your dream you see the snake but you are not bitten by it, so it is a warning dream.)
Colour brown stands (in the negative way) for humanism.
Colour white (in the negative way) for religious spirit.
A house represents a issue of the dreamers life. The context in the dream can tell you if it is about your personal life, church, business, …
If you are looking to the front garden it should stand for something in the future. Backyard is something about the past.
The right side of your body is about your natural gifts (left side about spiritual gifts).

I think the purpose of the dream is to make you look sharp to what is presented to you to be spiritual life. It looks spiritual OK on the first sight but it has no real power in it (or a bad power in this case). So nice to see that God (the older man) is coming to you with His water. If I understand your English text well then there is a remarkable difference between the flushing water stream of the snake and the simple ‘garden watering can’ of God. It’s a story on its own!
What I see in it: There is nothing to be afraid of but something to be aware of. I suppose it will be a process to translate the dream into real life.

Have a good (looking) day.
Marc
chrisy
Diamond Member

Post by chrisy »

Marc,

Thank you so very much!!! Your response is indeed greatly appreciated. You have made my understanding clearer...
A snake in a dream tells the person is being harassed by lies, accusations and distortions. (in your dream you see the snake but you are not bitten by it, so it is a warning dream.)
Praise God! I will heed His warning and be alert.
Colour brown stands (in the negative way) for humanism.
Colour white (in the negative way) for religious spirit.
A house represents a issue of the dreamers life. The context in the dream can tell you if it is about your personal life, church, business, …
Currently I am faced with a growing deception in my personal and business life. I am also researching the veracity of some religious beliefs/practices and the onslaught of deception within the church.
If you are looking to the front garden it should stand for something in the future. Backyard is something about the past.
The right side of your body is about your natural gifts (left side about spiritual gifts). I think the purpose of the dream is to make you look sharp to what is presented to you to be spiritual life. It looks spiritual OK on the first sight but it has no real power in it (or a bad power in this case).
I am wondering if this is related to the "religious" beliefs and practices that I am currently researching...

Thank you for confirming the difference between the simple garden watering can and the hose. I KNEW that it was important.

Thank you so very much!!!!

Chrisy
ginasings4him
Platinum Member

Post by ginasings4him »

It does appear to be a spiritual attack/warfare and that the old man could represent God sending you a guardian angel to help you defeat these attacks. It is so nice to know that God is warring on your behalf. I pray God's protection over you, your family, your home, your workplace, and your church & ministry in Jesus name!
chrisy
Diamond Member

Post by chrisy »

Thank you so very much, Ginasings4Him! Your prayer is greatly appreciated.

Yes, indeed Our Lord and Savior is faithful and good!!! All praise and glory be to Our God and Father and Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!!!

May He richly bless you.