King Kong, The Empire State Bld and a flood

Archived Dreams from 2015
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

King Kong, The Empire State Bld and a flood

Post by ElijahsTask »

My daughter and I were walking down the street in the city.

I heard the felt the urge to look behind me where I saw water flowing in toward us. Touching her right shoulder, I said something to her and the next thing I know we were both enveloped by the water.

THE DREAM EXPANDS

I had the same dream and this time, as we're swept up by the water, the water carries us along river rock that was all along this wire fencing. As I brushed past the rocks, I felt this slimy stuff that made me retract my right arm. It was like a still picture for a moment.

The water parted from this one rock so I could see what the slimy was and there were moss like tentacles that covered the rock that I'd brushed over. I said to my daughter " I hate moss!!! In all honesty, I was more creeped out over the feeling of something I couldn't see that was slimy.

As the water pushes us forward, it was like the water had receded and we were standing on the strre once again looking off at a distance where I said "hey wait look!!! " It was King Kong on the Empire State Building and he had a worried look on his face. You could see the water rising and heading straight at him.

END OF DREAM
Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on My holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: King Kong, The Empire State Bld and a flood

Post by PastorJKG »

This is what I felt in my spirit to tell you. When I thought of King Kong on the Empire State Building, I see a perfect picture of a spiritual stronghold. Of course King Kong is a fiction story but God uses whatever He wants to use. At the time of the film, The Empire S. Building was the tallest in the world. Picture of the heavenly or spiritual realm. Kong was a destructive monster. Yes he loved the woman but tore up everything in sight. God is saying that there is a spiritual stronghold that needs to be dealt with. Your right arm is your natural strength. You can't do it in your natural man. It must be done in the spirit. It may seem like you are out of control as you are swept along by the current but it is necessary. If you think you are in control, you will not lean enough on the Lord. The fact that your daughter was in the dream seems to say that it is something that will or does effect multiple generations. Fencing seems to speak of boundaries for the creature or natural flesh. (like with livestock) The principality that is behind this stronghold is concerned about this coming flood of God's Spirit and the effect it will have through you and he is afraid. Even though it may be uncomfortable at times and you may not understand what's going on, God is in control and will bring you through in victory.

Hope this helps
Pastor JKG
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

Greetings

Yes, I agree there is a stronghold and I also believe I know who this involves as it has been shown to me in another way. "Late Fall" is a key word for me in a vision the Lord gave me earlier this year.
I DO believe this person who I think may represent King Kong is intact concerned regarding the flood of God's Spirit and I also believe this person is trying very hard to avoid me.

(I also wonder if this has other spiritual significance that is on a larger scale reaching more people.)

I forgot to write out a detail that was in the dream. I was in a hurry when I wrote and submitted it. Here is the other detail:

There were small windows that covered the empire state building. Most of them where white in color yet there were some that were black, red and green and it looked like there may have been a few windows broken out as well.

THANK YOU SO MUCH for your response. The Lord bless and keep you.

Elijahstask
Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on My holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Post by PastorJKG »

yes I felt like it had to do with more people than just you as well. White, black, red and green sounds like the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse. I truly believe we are in the last of the last days. Windows to me speak of sight. If a window is colored, whatever you see through it will be effected by the color. We are a nation of many nationalities, cultures and religious beliefs. Some were broken and there are broken folks around us who can't even believe until some level of healing takes place. We so need this flood of the Holy Spirit to bring refreshing and restoration.

Hope this helps
Pastor KJG
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

THANK YOU!!!! IN A HURRY AS AM PREPARING FOR A TRIP. WILL RESPOND LATER BUT THE APOCALYPSE STANDS OUT AS WELL AS LAST DAYS

BLESSINGS AND THATNK!!! :D
Joshua116
Platinum Member

Post by Joshua116 »

i thought the Ape meant Africa if not the Middle East, arabs