King Kong, The Empire State Bld and a flood

Archived Dreams from 2015
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

King Kong, The Empire State Bld and a flood

Post by ElijahsTask »

My daughter and I were walking down the street in the city.

I heard the felt the urge to look behind me where I saw water flowing in toward us. Touching her right shoulder, I said something to her and the next thing I know we were both enveloped by the water.

THE DREAM EXPANDS

I had the same dream and this time, as we're swept up by the water, the water carries us along river rock that was all along this wire fencing. As I brushed past the rocks, I felt this slimy stuff that made me retract my right arm. It was like a still picture for a moment.

The water parted from this one rock so I could see what the slimy was and there were moss like tentacles that covered the rock that I'd brushed over. I said to my daughter " I hate moss!!! In all honesty, I was more creeped out over the feeling of something I couldn't see that was slimy.

As the water pushes us forward, it was like the water had receded and we were standing on the strre once again looking off at a distance where I said "hey wait look!!! " It was King Kong on the Empire State Building and he had a worried look on his face. You could see the water rising and heading straight at him.

END OF DREAM
Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on My holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--