a "baby show" and a car on "E"

Archived Dreams from 2015
grace_full1
Diamond Member

a "baby show" and a car on "E"

Post by grace_full1 »

Over the past two nights I have had two dreams that have me wondering especially because there were "coincidences" afterwards with elements in my dreams.

First Dream: I'm at a church in a multipurpose type room. There are many mom's there with their babies, the babies are all dressed up for a baby show and sitting in their strollers. I notice there are lions and lionesses walking around in the hall way just outside of the room the babies were in. I knew they were going to harm the babies, so I went to lock the door to keep them out. I had problems getting the door to stay locked as the door had to be latched in place first at the bottom (and top) , and then it could be locked. I finally got the door locked. The door had a rectangular grill on it with window panes. I could see a lioness just sitting there, knowing she couldn't get in anymore because I locked the door.

(That day I turned a show that I watch on NetFilx on called "Call the Midwife' I just started watching it and turned on the next episode and one of the sub themes of the episode was this baby show the nuns were forced to put on.)

Second Dream

Now this dream was preceeded that evening by me waking up out of sound sleep sitting straight up in bed praying urgently in tongues. I couldn't settle back down and had to pray that way for a good 15 minutes till I could pray in english and then finally fall back to sleep. The following morning I had this dream I was in a car, it was a 4 seater, I don't think I was driving but I could see the dashboard very easily. It was night, All of a sudden I see a red "E" on the dash board, I had a fleeting thought I was going to run out of gas...but didn't think that was the problem. I was approaching a bridge when all of a sudden the car died, as in lights, movement comes to a dead stop right at the foot of the bridge. At the same time the car died...all of the lights in the entire world went out. As in the only light that you could see was the moon and stars. (What it reminded me was the show "revolution" how everything electronic, motorized, artificially powered, came to a halt in one fell swoop)

As soon as everything went dark, I woke up gasping out of surprise, shock, and a bit of questioning fear with my heart pounding from adrenaline. I know fear isn't from the Lord, so I prayed through that feeling and started asking the Holy Spirit what the dream meant.

I know usually for me in dreams vehicles are ministries. I work with Operation Christmas Child/Samaritan's Purse as an Area Coordinator and we are now a couple weeks out of shy of our National Collection Week. With this being the "busy season" I have been trying to rest, and spend time with the Lord, my family etc. so I'm not running on "E" But like it didn't feel right in the dream that I was almost out of gas.

Any thoughts on either one of these? Not sure if they are related, or not. But the last couple of nights have been interesting
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
~ Romans 15:13

Grace_full1