Pale Horse and Man on ladder

Archived Dreams from 2015
HisBlood
Site Owner

Pale Horse and Man on ladder

Post by HisBlood »

My mother-in-law had 2 dreams in one night!
Any thoughts on her dream would be greatly appreciated

I had a dream : i was standing on one side of a fence and saw 2 horses grazing on the other side. One beautiful horse suddenly lifted its , looked straight at me and began to run fast towards me...at such a pace I thought it was going to attack so I was a little apprehensive...it gracefully jumped the fence and leapt toward me across the ditch, then reared up on its hind legs and as was transfixed, standing as if I couldnt move, it began to dance and leap excitedly and with joy around me (something like Echo does) but the horse was so powerful and beautiful. Then I woke up.

It seemed that as soon as I went back to sleep I saw a man on a very tall ladder that was leaning against a wall that was about 20 to 30 ft. high. There was another wall beside the first. One was a beautiful brilliant jewellike green and the man was painting the other one a beautiful, jewellike blue. His back was partially turned to me. He was about 5 ft. 10 in., dark hair, medium stocky build. He said to me " It was not what it appeared to be. It was all a sham. It wasn't real". I awoke again and began to pray for you (daughter-in-law) Eldon (son) and the boys (grandsons) but never understood why

Vera
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......