the zondos gto and the price

Archived Dreams from 2015
spiritledd
Diamond Member

the zondos gto and the price

Post by spiritledd »

i was at a school and we went under it to a secret place that had boxing gloves ...then worship leader Ryan was champion boxer of school ...Pastor Steve told certain ones they could park by Ryan's car as a blessing ...i went to park in that group and was not allowed, so another group of us parked together and it was like high school and movie "Grease" and we were a little club called the Zondo's (made me think of Zondervan bible) ...it was about being cool ...then i saw a GTO ...i went up to it and talked to passenger ...i said 1 of the 2 coolest car shapes ever ...it was a burnt orange or copper metal flake paint ...i kinda choked up telling him i used have 68' GTO (i really liked that car) ...then i noticed it was a station-wagon ...i sure have had a lot of dreams with boxing in it lately ...woke hearing Twisted Sister "The Price" ...also heard "scapula" ...which is a word i have heard before a few times now ...thinking it could represent those who slander or talk bad or about you behind your back ...this because it being the "shoulder blade" as in "backstabbing" it comes from the word "spade" for digging ...which also could mean digging up dirt to expose ones past