hippocratic oath

Archived Dreams from 2015
spiritledd
Diamond Member

hippocratic oath

Post by spiritledd »

i was standing on ocean shore ...i saw black slave from slavery days in chains being held by other slaves ...another slave came up from behind and he had large needle syringe ...he poked the slave in the back of his head and came out through his left eye ...i felt it was an injecting of terminal disease ...when it came though eye and it was pulled back out, it left a ring of like fat or infection or brain matter in the eye ...the slave did not feel pain, or a least he did not show it ...i heard... "hippocratic oath" ...it could represent deception ...our thinking affecting how we see or discern ...could be the church believing doctrines of devils and demons which brings them into bondage
Hope in Christ
Gold Member

Re: hippocratic oath

Post by Hope in Christ »

Hi Spiritled, powerful truth. Have really heard such twisted truths, in the body of Chist last couple of years, instead of the simple truth and power of the gospel of Jesus Christ, and the Word of God. I remember several years ago the Spirit really impressed me to wash in His Holy Word, or I would be deceived by the demons that pretend to be God speaking at the end of this age. Very, very, grateful to be able to have a bible to read!!! Thanks for sharing!! ❤ blessings!!
Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.❤
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Post by spiritledd »

thanks Hope in Christ ...and may you and yours be blessed in Jesus too :)
Hope in Christ
Gold Member

Post by Hope in Christ »

Thanks Spiritled, Many, many, Blessings to you and yours also!
Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.❤