Received Shoes as a Gift

Archived Dreams from 2015
winterjade
Bronze Member

Received Shoes as a Gift

Post by winterjade »

Hello this is a dream I had of a very good friend of mine. She is currently single but seeking and hoping to find someone she will marry in the future. In my dream there were 2 or 3 men who confessed their feelings by giving her a gift. Each guy gave her a box of shoes but she chose a certain box of shoes and when she opened them it was a pair of purple and light grey/silver sneakers. As she was trying them on she was so happy saying how they were such a perfect fit and they were so comfortable. She really loved the shoes. One guy who didn't get chosen so he walked away with his shoe box and he was sulking in self-pity that my friend didn't choose him. It seemed as though he didn't have what it takes or the fight in him to "win" her heart. He just accepted the outcome and left. In conclusion she did choose a box of shoes and really loved them.

I would appreciate any insight and interpretation. Thank you!
winterjade
Bronze Member

Re: Received Shoes as a Gift

Post by winterjade »

Anyone?
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Hi winterjade,

I believe this dream is literal with respect to there being 2-3 men who are interested in your friend.

The rest is symbolic, in that they give something to your friend that affects her walk. She chooses well, and ultimately is happy with her choice.

The purple and silver is possibly representative of a royal and redemptive walk. Perhaps she will be treated very well and experience some healing though this relationship.

She chose well not to pick the man who sulked. He's not the right one for her. What woman wants a husband who acts like a baby? He needs to mature. It's good that he accepted the outcome and left, because it means he won't hang around and cause problems for her.

Hope that helps.
jackiebauerle
Platinum Member

Post by jackiebauerle »

I would be interested in the shoe details of the one you mentions walked away. Is that possible
winterjade
Bronze Member

Post by winterjade »

jackiebauerle wrote:I would be interested in the shoe details of the one you mentions walked away. Is that possible
Hi thank you guys! She didn't open the box or see the shoe that he gave her (the man who walked away). I don't remember the exact details but I do know that they weren't sneakers but more of a dressy shoe like a high heel so I was surprised that she chose the sneakers instead of the dressy shoe.
jackiebauerle
Platinum Member

Post by jackiebauerle »

Thank you for the reply. I am now ready to tell you what I perceive in my heart about this dream.

The estimated amount of men that your friend had as suitor could represent timing or seasons. In what order did they approach her maybe a clue to that also. Anyway,

The gift box that she chose of sneaker with purple ( prosperous, status) with light grey/silver. The meditation of the colors went a different path than my usual way of viewing them. The Purple is royalty but I felt the emphasis here would be more practical like prosperous, secure living (not poor or lazy) but not rich. A man of honorable status and character. Now, the reason I said not rich was the combination with the other colors.

When I saw the grey, I thought of the Jacob/Leah/Rachael story. Sheep with grey spots in this world market was considered less desirable in world standard; however, the story shows that God view them differently. God blessed Jacob by giving the many sheep with spots because of the deal he made with his father in law. Other words, The world envy the less desirable if God blesses it in abundance as in this biblical story.

The Sliver is shine but also reflective. Judas betrayed God with 40 pc sliver. The sliver is not bad in itself, it exposed or reflected the true intent of the heart of Judas.

Sneakers: worn on feet for mobility on a path. They are comfortable and versatile. They can travel a lot of paths.

Rejected Suitor: Thought of High heels and dress up, but not opened. walked away without trying. High heels are dress up and not versatile to different paths way.

I believe that you or the Lord through you is speaking of the character of the Kind of man that will make your friend happy. He will not be in the world's standards as flashy and stand out suitor like the High heels, but he will stay on any path that come both of their way. He will have the ability to make the living needed due the blessing of the Lord in his life. (purple) Others may not think he fits hers because of their views of your right guy (grey) but it will be reveal to all the intent of his heart and the reflection of the Lord (sliver) is a man of God's blessing. The sneaker speaks of various paths that he will lead her through but she will be comfortable with his leading. This is what it takes to win Her heart and nothing more.

God has the perfect mate for her. The season comes in due time. Do not settle for less because God wants to bless her and him. God Bless you as her friend for the heart watching over her desires.