milly billy

Archived Dreams from 2015
spiritledd
Diamond Member

milly billy

Post by spiritledd »

saw covert warfare going on ...i was trying to get away from the bad guys ...at the same time i was trying to take something of great value ...finally we were successful ...and what i found out what it was, it was a check for millions that had my friend Matt's name on it ...i asked... can i work for you now ...he asked me to finish a guitar ...it was an acoustic baritone ...i was thinking maybe trans green stain with a very light clear purple lacquer overcoat ...then i was thinking of yellow ...i don't know why because that is not very appealing really ...i remember sanding neck and thinking about using filler on wood grain where it was bumpy ...then i drilled a hole for strap holder button ...then i saw a house that was mine ...had basement for studio and a porch for washer and dryer ...i noticed it had 2 washers and 2 dryers ...i found homeless gal that had bipolar issues and let her store her stuff and stay with me ...there was religious opposition about that because of appearances ...and i do remember some cuddling going on, but we did not engage in sexual sin ...then we were driving and i said to my friend "milly billy" it was inside joke he was rich and he smiled ...and then we saw a black GTO station wagon with fenders like a Mustang like jet intakes ...it was a VIP car ...it was cool 8)