satan was throwing dynamite at my house

Archived Dreams from 2015
spiritledd
Diamond Member

satan was throwing dynamite at my house

Post by spiritledd »

all night i was in Julietta trying to find my dead wife Theresa who was drunk and having mental problems and running off to do drugs and engaging in more than one person fornication ...then saw Byron (ex drummer IRL) and Jaquelyn (co worker IRL on dairy who took care of the calves) ...i asked Byron to use his phone to call Jackie to come get me ...then i was fixing a stove for the women of a group using alan wrench that had 2 sized tip that went bigger to smaller ...i ordered parts that were made of a green melon like substance like the rhine of melon they were in a match box like 4-5 of them ...looked like pipe fittings or connectors with holes in them that matched the alan wrench ...then i went running really fast in gym shorts same color as rhines which was light green ...then Jeff, best friend of my youth who was always getting me in trouble IRL and represents satan 99% of the time in my dreams threw stick of dynamite at my future house landed on roof and exploded ...then he threw another one it landed in upstairs room on the floor ...i told him to stop ...and he did ...then Jeff had a gun and was shooting it i told him to stop it ...i took the gun from him and shot at a sign ...sign looked like no parking sign ...i made a three bullet hole perfect triangle that was pointing downward ...then i shot it like machine gun and riddled the sign with holes and never missed ...i inspected house it was undamaged because it had metal subfloor ...then saw mama cat with kittens and and an older female cat that was being civil with the kittens ...i let the older cat out and there was a smaller kitten from a different cats litter ...she bit its head, but drew no blood ...i took the kitty inside and put it on my neck and loved on it ...then the other kittens licked it and got their smell on it so the mama and older cat were ok with it ...woke heard... "dyke blew the lid off soda springs" ...and also... "star-crossed"