HIGH ELEVATION

Archived Dreams from 2015
WingsofHealing
Platinum Member

HIGH ELEVATION

Post by WingsofHealing »

November 2nd
Before I share the dream, I need to share this. I awoke and laid there for this dream was so INTENSE AND REAL! Also the fact of I am fighting a cold and took some Nyquil before bed. I sat down here and when the document opened, I looked down to the time and it was 3:17 and heard, Happy Birthday!  <3
Now the dream……….
I was atop a mountain, that was flat on top and it was thousands of feet high. Maybe 30,000. It was where jets fly and there was a HUGE landing pad for helicopters. Whomever I was with, well we were just walking, strolling around and I laid down on the landing pad, all stretched out. As I looked out over the land, I saw a tornado, and told the person I was with and they saw it too, and then we agreed it was a tornado. We were amazed that there was a tornado here in San Diego. It went over the land, and we were not affected for we were so high in elevation, and by no way would anything harm us. I then got up and was under some type of tree. A HUGE GIGANTIC TREE. I kept smelling some type of sweet, “SWEET” smell. I kept looking for it and when I finally found it, it was RIGHT IN FRONT ME, and it was a blackberry/ raspberry hanging from the tree.
Now I know these berries grow on vines, but in the dream, it was this tree. ALSO, all of a sudden there was a hundred, maybe thousands of people, running “now’ towards this tree for they saw the fruit as well, but they saw grapes! Then I did too. There were thousands of bundles of grapes too.
Oh, btw today November 2nd and/is My mom in laws birthday. 
May we ALL FIND the healing in the Lords wings and be still to absorb all we can.
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Re: HIGH ELEVATION

Post by spiritledd »

this is a really awesome dream ...tree of Life i think :) ...tornado may be judgment