My daughter's friend

Archived Dreams from 2015
Bree34
Bronze Member

My daughter's friend

Post by Bree34 »

I dreamt I saw my daughter's friend who is a young teenage boy was hit by a train because he was playing on the track. His body was laying on the side of the tracks. Even though it didnt look like him I knew it was him.
In the dream I began interceding for him praying that this will not come to pass because I was aware I was dreaming.

I was told by a voice not tell anyone what I saw. I was very tempted during the dream and wanted so badly to warn him and my daughter but I kept my mouth shut.

The dream ended with me in a bathroom looking at my reflection. The bathroom was dark until I realized I had passed a test by not telling anyone and then my face became very bright.

Not sure what this could mean.
WingsofHealing
Platinum Member

Re: My daughter's friend

Post by WingsofHealing »

Trains are usually the church, not necessarily the one we attend, but the church in general. My husband go so hurt by the church and now he doesnt go. I will check back later after I pray about this dream. Shalom
May we ALL FIND the healing in the Lords wings and be still to absorb all we can.
Bree34
Bronze Member

Post by Bree34 »

Thank you,

What is interesting is that my daughter mentioned him yesterday out of the blue. I didn't respond or tell her about the dream, I just nodded my head. I've been praying for him as well.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

being hit by a train in this case could be a very bad news or a big event that this boy will go through because of his own choices in life. The dreams is pretty specific, do not tell the daughter or him, just pray and intercede for him.
Bree34
Bronze Member

Post by Bree34 »

Thanks BJ for the confirmation.

Blessings :-)