fighting demons setting up house

Archived Dreams from 2015
spiritledd
Diamond Member

fighting demons setting up house

Post by spiritledd »

fighting these guys for the electric power cords they were obliviously demonic principalities ...finally won and then i was with Theresa decorating house ...i was carrying mirrors ...i dropped them but they were plastic so they did not break ...i realize now it was like the shiny side of CD but it was like long pieces like vertical venetian blind sections ...i liked the layout of this house ...it had living room and dining room connected ...then at the other end was sunken music room, but really deep sunken, like it was a basement, but had same ceiling as the rest of the house ...had glass doors to it, and it had street entrance too ...it had bedroom and bathroom upstairs ...we went to the castle in Julietta and it was like haunted house and chucky cheese in there ...whole bunch of kids ...my old land lord Andy was in there here ...we ordered donuts ...they were so good we wanted more ...he acted like donuts were drugs he was getting for us ...it was weird how good those donuts were ...my mouth was watering for them ...im watchin tv it has women wrestlers that were like playboy models ...it was fake fighting, but if one starting to loose she would hit for real ...then these teen cheerleaders in blue and white colors come in and sat waiting for bus ...they asked about the music room ...i said... oh that is my music room ...i really kinda ignored them though because of them being young women and me being older ...but they seemed attracted to me and im thinking... man im too old and ugly ...must be groupie thing ...then i see two kids and im holding a daughter ...she smiles and has her mom's smile ...she did not open her eyes but i saw blue like eyeliner ...i was sitting on couch and Theresa was not sitting with us ...i patted my chest to beckon her to come and sit with us because i wanted her to snuggle on my chest ...it was very satisfying feeling snugging with my son and daughter and wife all together on couch watching tv ...ive never had that IRL