Brand New Shiny Black Jeep!!

Archived Dreams from 2016
ForHisGlory
Gold Member

Brand New Shiny Black Jeep!!

Post by ForHisGlory »

My daughter Angela had this dream after a discussion about how God speaks to us through our dreams :)

She dreamt that she received a shiny new black jeep with the license plate "BB11" (Note: she has had the nick name of BB since she was a child)

Your thoughts would be appreciated!!
Blessings,

Mary
Barb11
Silver Member

Re: Brand New Shiny Black Jeep!!

Post by Barb11 »

Does she know what kind of jeep?
ForHisGlory
Gold Member

Post by ForHisGlory »

No she doesn't know if it is Jeep brand or another SUV
Blessings,

Mary
Barb11
Silver Member

Post by Barb11 »

That's too bad. There would be different meaning to the different types.
ForHisGlory
Gold Member

Post by ForHisGlory »

Any thoughts anyone???
Blessings,

Mary
Barb11
Silver Member

Post by Barb11 »

Well, cars are usually representative of your ministry/work/call in life. If her jeep were a war-type jeep, that would give a totally different spin on it. If it a more general/luxury-type jeep, to me, it speaks of a reliable, comfortable ride. Shiny new black says power to me. Jeeps are known to have the ability to go off road and take you places "off the beaten path." The number 11 can have different meanings, but I see it meaning transition - personal transition. So God's call is powerful in her life. He will empower her and equip her to move in areas that a lot of people can't go.

God bless!
ForHisGlory
Gold Member

Post by ForHisGlory »

Thank you Barb11, I just read this now even though you posted it awhile ago. I think you nailed it right on the head. I will forward this to my daughter and let you know her thoughts. Thanks again.
Blessings,

Mary
loulou
Silver Member

Post by loulou »

Barb11 wrote:Well, cars are usually representative of your ministry/work/call in life. If her jeep were a war-type jeep, that would give a totally different spin on it. If it a more general/luxury-type jeep, to me, it speaks of a reliable, comfortable ride. Shiny new black says power to me. Jeeps are known to have the ability to go off road and take you places "off the beaten path." The number 11 can have different meanings, but I see it meaning transition - personal transition. So God's call is powerful in her life. He will empower her and equip her to move in areas that a lot of people can't go.

God bless!
Very helpful interp there. Thanks very much.
Barb11
Silver Member

Post by Barb11 »

YW!! :D
loulou
Silver Member

Post by loulou »

Barb11 I had a 4WD dream a few years ago. I will post separately. Maybe you could have a look and tell me what you think?
hairttonia

Post by hairttonia »

Just learning to use this site Barb11 was looking at dream regarding black car and was interested because i had a dream about an 1977 black Cordova i used to have and was wondering what it meant any thoughts to the color black.
hairttonia

Post by hairttonia »

I just realized that it was you that replied to another post sorry, but if you have any thoughts on color car would that be ministry also, thanks in advance.
Barb11
Silver Member

Post by Barb11 »

Hello again! The color black is a hard one - at least for me. Sometimes it can mean slick, rich, powerful, and sometimes it can mean evil, dark, without light. It all depends on the dream. I have yet to really feel like I understand "black."
:wink:
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

The color Black can also represent soul or flesh. I have also heard the term black represents lack as well. Also, all symbology are just generalities that the Lord has used with other people before... sometimes symbols can be different for each dreamer as God speaks individually to each dreamer. For example, if the dreamer really likes the color black or if they think of luxury like a black SUV for example, then the symbol can be used in a good context and not in a bad context. It all depends on the total dream. Hope this helps some.

in Christ,
hairttonia

Post by hairttonia »

thanks