airports and GTO's

Archived Dreams from 2016
spiritledd
Diamond Member

airports and GTO's

Post by spiritledd »

i was trying to find my car at an airport ...it was a silver-ish light green GTO like they used to paint LeMans ...at a counter i was asked questions and one of the answers was... my wife's boyfriend ...it sounded ridiculous to say and i was embarrassed but people at the counter were compassionate and felt sorry for me and said that is terrible ...i said... oh im used to it now ...one woman who was a podiatrist started rubbing my right foot big toe i said... ouch, it is broke so she stopped ...kept going to different cities looking for car ...all GTO's ...different colors ...one was purple and i was giving black woman a ride ...i got out of car for a minute and she took off ...but i jumped on the hood and finally cops stopped her ...at one airport a really nice man with a map was knelt on floor and i knelt with him and some kids came by and showed him a remote controlled race car ...he moved map to face west it was facing north ...i dont know how i knew direction but i did ...then he showed me where my car was on map ...parking space was at the top and far right edge of the map and was the second space over ...i saw it zoom in and turn to satellite then it was like it was clay model and 2 pins with red heads were in the model of my car like it represented 2 people ...he said oh man that car is powerful, it has supercharger ...i said and a Holly 750 double pumper too ...he said it has to be watched by cops because of its power ...IRL my GTO was red
bella
Diamond Member

Re: airports and GTO's

Post by bella »

GTO = powerful calling/walk in life/ministry
Silver = redemption
Broken toe = toes are vital in helping you to stand; yours is broken and not ready to be massaged - healing required, particularly in area of wife
Kneeling to read map = humility required to find your calling/ministry - someone helps you with this
Cops = could be angels who need to keep an eye on you once you reach your calling / often police represent legalistic spirits too - you'll need to discern which it is in this case

*Fixed typo - can't stand typos :-)
Last edited by bella on Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Re: airports and GTO's

Post by spiritledd »

yeah this is good stuff Bella thanks so much :)