too many voices

Archived Dreams from 2016
spiritledd
Diamond Member

too many voices

Post by spiritledd »

in a different country ...i heard them say a long time ago there was a rum robbery and to this day there are still illegal rum bars being sold ..i saw a woman eating a rum bar which was a candy bar made with alcohol from rum ...it was wax like in appearance and she was eating it in a way that was seductive ...then i saw store i knew it was wrong to buy a rum bar but decided to see if i could find one and try it ...i looked at all the candy bars but could not find rum bar ...then i saw a hand with a wine glass with an avocado around it or on it ...hand was stirring it with tooth pic ...during this part avocado disappeared ...but the inside of avocado was inside the wine glass ...it stirred until it was just oil in the glass ...then i saw my old boss Michael Harrington ...i was helping him repair walk way with bricks ...there was holes so we went to his garden which was absolutely beautiful with wheel barrel to get more bricks and i saw a tomato and i tore it in half and gave him half because we were working hard and needed it for strength ...then i was at a school ...i was in bed in the hall i saw my first crush from high school Ferris Cuddy she was sitting on the floor in front of couch with her back to it in front of coffee table and she was sad ...then i was with all the other students in cafeteria and a test was going on ...every one was talking and no one was listening ...so i went to teachers desk and listened ...there were actually more than one teacher or at least they were helping with test ...the test was to listen ...but everyone thought i was cheating because i went to the teachers desk ...but actually that was the test ...what to do when you are faced which too many people talking and are being given directions the answer was to come closer ...then i saw long hall and i was being the target for some kind of arcade game with those little florescent ball type gun ...then there was a overload to the grill and hood so power went out to it ...i was carrying a tray like lunch tray i spilled it ...it had ice cream on it ...i picked it up and ate it because it had muffin paper on bottom so it did touch floor, still did it so know one saw me ...i was helping to set up the game so they could shoot at me ...i found myself in this restroom that was dilapidated with rotting wood in it ...heard the song... "Heaven and Hell" by Black Sabbath which 2nd time hearing it upon waking ...the last time i heard it upon waking i also heard... "Cemetery Gates" by Pantera the ...songs were in quick succession one right after the other and very loud so i knew it was The Lord ...then today i also heard... "bittersweet" ...also, here are the lyrics to the part of the song i heard this morning...

They say that life's a carousel
Spinning fast, you've got to ride it well
The world is full of Kings and Queens
Who blind your eyes and steal your dreams
It's Heaven and Hell, oh well
And they'll tell you black is really white
The moon is just the sun at night
And when you walk in golden halls
You get to keep the gold that falls