Dream:A New tall office building and a work in progress office building

Archived Dreams from 2016
rays

Dream:A New tall office building and a work in progress office building

Post by rays »

Dear Friends,

please be patient with me,my dream might look long,but i don't want to miss all the details.

On the early hours of jan 4th 2016,i dreamed that i was in my new company office(am in the healthcare by the way) and realized that my boss had brought in a new employee without any prior information(am always part of the recruitment process).

While i pondered these thoughts,my boss invites us all employees to a meeting to get our opinion regarding this new person,i was indifferent so i didn't voice an opinion,but every other person said we didn't need a new staff,my boss lamented that she helped her solve her difficult problems.

Shortly after,someone calls me to see a colleague in another dept,i went and suddenly realized how beautiful our new office looked,i decided to take a tour of the building and as i moved around i discovered it was expanding more and more ,with more offices,more floors,bright light fittings and transparent glasses.

I became excited for my boss and was eager to go tell her how massive the structure was,i looked down from the height i was and found it was actually a towering structure,like a sky scrapper.

As i made to go downstairs to share this news with my boss,i now saw myself as if on another side of the same structure and a missive building project taking place from scratch.

I started to tour the site where work was going on,i went from floor to floor of the structures,work was going on intensely,i saw myself giving instructions to workers and giving work rosters.

At some point as i walked the red earth sandy grounds of the project,i realized i was getting weak and tired and noticed i was (bare footed).

However i tried to return to my office building but couldn't find my way back,i calleda young man from the work force to direct me back to the building,but i lost sight of him.

pls pls interpret urgently!!!!!!!

In His Fold,Rays