Puzzled???

Archived Dreams from 2016
RevK
Diamond Member

Puzzled???

Post by RevK »

(Dream)-I was with a friend of mine, and we stopped into a local small cafe. There was nothing really attractive about it, 'seemed' people friendly so we went in.We had a little something to eat, and afterwards invited to our rooms. However, we went in to eat, not to stay. We thought it was a small family restaurant. (Should have noticed it was strange when they offered), but instead we both went into our rooms. Later on in the day, we decided to leave to go to home, and were stopped at the door and told we couldn't leave. There was a panic situation, but had no choice but to return to the rooms. There were also other people there who didn't want to leave. but were content to be confined to their little areas.Was such a weird dream, because I saw a man in a dentist chair, getting all his teeth pulled and he was in agony. It was evident that he did not want this done to him. Blood was all over the place and he was crying out in pain and could not escape. In the evening, I was trying to escape again. (can't figure out what happened to my friend). I went to the third floor of the building (funny it was a little one story cafe), and jumped off and landed on the edge of a cliff, and kept running. It was then I ran into rose field, where harvest was going on. People were standing there with armloads of beautiful long stem red roses telling me I couldn't have any. But I grabbed some despite what they said. :?