2 guns

Archived Dreams from 2016
spiritledd
Diamond Member

2 guns

Post by spiritledd »

i was being attacked ...i managed to get a gun away from attacker ...then it happened again with another attacker ...these attackers were trying to steal a kingsized bed that was very expensive and luxurious ...but attackers were unsuccessful because i thwarted their efforts ...so now i had two guns ...then i saw cars pull up and get in a line and drivers in SWAT team clothes got out and stood in a line ...felt like music ministry members ? ...i was wearing cargo pants ...i put guns on both sides ...sitting on bench a police officer comes up and talks to me and questions me and searches me and finds guns ...he did not take them though, instead we talked and i said... see that shirt on the line (laundry drying on clothes line) ...i can hit peace sign every time ...it was hippy shirt with peace sign off to the left side of shirt about 4" ...in past visions the two guns are the fruit of The Spirit and the gifts of The Spirit
Last edited by spiritledd on Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
bella
Diamond Member

Re: 2 guns

Post by bella »

What's a "kingsized"?
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Post by spiritledd »

oops :lol: ...its a bed Bella ...i try to proof read ...but i miss things sometimes :s4:
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

That's alright. Just checking in case it was one of those cultural things that meant something else.

Something about being well-rested.
Worship bringing in protection/defence of you.