Vision of Gifts raining from Heaven

Archived Dreams from 2016
rktheda
Diamond Member

Vision of Gifts raining from Heaven

Post by rktheda »

This morning I woke up lying in bed speaking with my wife. Suddenly I saw gifts (packages wrapped like Christmas gifts) teddy bears, more stuff than I look identify in the Spirit raining down from heaven. Really surprised to see that.

Blessings and Peace in the Name of Jesus, Amen!
RevK
Diamond Member

Re: Vision of Gifts raining from Heaven

Post by RevK »

Hi :)
This could be two fold-Spiritual and Natural
1. If you are a faithful tither, it may be time for the Lord to pour out on you and your family... Malachi 3:10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.
Are you a Giver? Luke 6:38 Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.
Romans 11:29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance
Ephesians 4:8 Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.

Why should it surprise you that GOD (The Father) would send gifts from Heaven for you and you be able to see them? Have you seen things in the spirit before?? And because you saw them, I would say that you will see the manifestation. Ask what the gifts were. Eph.4:8Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.
To me, this is exciting. For you to be able to see these things being sent to you, that didn't come from the enemy. Do you and your wife have children? If not, perhaps the teddy bear meant a child coming into your life, or a grandchild.. (just a thought, not prophecy) 2016 has been called the Year of Jubilee, perhaps your going to receive great Blessings in this new year. So excited for you, this is not a happenchance dream. Keep your spirit open, your ear to Heaven, and your hands ready to receive. And Praise GOD while you wait, something wonderful is about to explode in your life!! That's what His Goodness is all about.. Blessings!! :D :D :D
rktheda
Diamond Member

Re: Vision of Gifts raining from Heaven

Post by rktheda »

Blessings brother! We do have children (3 total 2 adopted) and have a business that has not yet produced the harvest we've worked so hard to achieve. Indeed this is the year of Jubilee and explosive blessing! Amen and Amen! I promise to keep you updated!

Blessings!