Napoleon dynamite feud

Archived Dreams from 2016
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Napoleon dynamite feud

Post by spiritledd »

so it was just me and another guy at a music hall ...using combo Marshall amp ...some guys came in and making fun of my playing and were cursing me ...when i wasnt looking they wrote with yellow chalk on my amp speaker grill cloth ...this started feud between us ...then i had Napoleon dynamite as my sidekick ...and the other guys were Napoleon dynamite and Pedro ...i think i may have been Pedro also? ...so it was 2 sets of same fighting each other, yet we did not really get too mean ...it was like we wanted to form a band actually, it seemed it was unspoken that if you dont play music with us we will keep on fighting you ...so we had dirt clod fights until the other guys finally gave in
Barb11
Silver Member

Re: Napoleon dynamite feud

Post by Barb11 »

Hi again,

This dream speaks to me of the type of rules and things that cause problems (Marshall). It is causing discord - writing with yellow on the grill speaks to me of caution and being "grilled" (questioned a lot). Napoleon and Pedro speak to me of the foolishness of the discord.

Overall, I see this as a warning dream about discord and the need for unity with whomever you play with. Toss it if it doesn't ring true with you. :)
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Re: Napoleon dynamite feud

Post by spiritledd »

agreed ...thanks Barb11 :D