Called out by Cathy

Archived Dreams from 2016
bella
Diamond Member

Called out by Cathy

Post by bella »

I was walking through a department store, and getting close to the exit/entry way. I saw some older ladies that I know. There were about four or five of them, obviously on an outing together. I waved and said hello but kept walking. I focussed on each of them as I went by. They all know me but didn't want to include me in their group and I wasn't interested in being included, though individually I like each of them.

I just got outside the exit and someone called out to me. It was Cathy. She had seen me. I hadn't seen her as I walked past and she wasn't standing there with the group. When I heard my name, I turned and realised it was her, but at the same time was thinking that it was odd she was with the others, and wondered where she'd been as I walked past. She came and gave me a hug. I wasn't happy about it because I never want to have anything to do with her again.

IRL Cathy and I used to be good friends. But it was an unequal relationship. She is a good number of years older, has lots of issues, and it took me a long time to come to the conclusion that she has much more serious problems than I was admitting. God had separated me and many others from her for a time, which she didn't understand. It's not her nature to run after someone to say hello - she always wants to be dominant and hopes that others will run after her.

I woke up and was quite surprised by this dream. I have no desire to be i contact with her ever again.