San Andreas Fault and Great Earthquake in USA

Archived Dreams from 2016
chrisy
Diamond Member

San Andreas Fault and Great Earthquake in USA

Post by chrisy »

I had this dream last night 02/14/16.

I saw a man and a woman in a room (dining /kitchen combo). The wife was at the stove and the man was sitting at the table for dinner. The place was not fully lighted - there was one light that needed to be moved wherever they needed light. The man needed the light to eat.

Suddenly I saw a map of the San Andreas fault line in red. I knew that there was a major earthquake that put out the lights in Texas where the couple were. I thought about my sister who lived there and her well being. I woke up...

(Upon awakening, I looked at maps of the San Andreas fault line on Google and saw the map with the exact red line that I saw in the dream. The only difference was the map showed the San Andreas fault line running in the usual north-south direction but in my dream the map was placed horizontally - so I saw the San Andreas fault line running in an east-west direction.)
Victorious
Gold Member

Re: San Andreas Fault and Great Earthquake in USA

Post by Victorious »

I recall having a very similar dream recently. I didn't post it here, but when I get home from work, I'll see if I wrote it in my journal and what I interpreted from it.
Victorious
Gold Member

Post by Victorious »

Ok, so my dream was very similar in that I was seeing a kitchen and there was an earthquake along the San Andreas fault line, but in mine, it was in San Francisco where my prodigal son lives. What I got from it, was that a kitchen is a place of preparation, and the earthquake is a sign of things "shaking up" in the spiritual realm. I find your dream very interesting because of the light. Jesus is the light, and the man needed the light to eat - the Bible being the bread of life...
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

exactly on both dreams,,, the earthquake line is a "fault" line, and it is a spiritual earthquake of sorts involving the people in the dream. So in the first dream is there something between Chrissy and her sister going on, in the dining/kitchen room so is it a disagreement in the area of fellowship or where you eat at like church? ... ie is there a fault or blame being given or something that is causing a division. In the second dream it would be between Victorious and the prodigal son. hope this helps some on both dreams. God Bless both of you.

in Christ,
chrisy
Diamond Member

Post by chrisy »

Victorious,

Thank you for posting your dream. Quite similar and a confirmation for each other. I do believe that it is an actual event to come. The map identified the specific cause and event and I KNEW what had happened. The fact that it affected people in Texas and the map was shown horizontally means that it will be extremely catastrophic to the USA, not just California. There is only "one light" that will take us through the devastation to come.

When did you have your dream?
-------------------------------------

BJ - thank you. There is also a global shaking that is coming to the world and "religion" as we know it.

Chrisy.
Victorious
Gold Member

Post by Victorious »

Mine was in September - 3 months to the day before he made a major announcement about his life and cut us off completely. As it turned out, there was an earthquake around the same time as my dream, but further south in the Gulf of California. I wondered then if there was any connection. I hadn't thought about it in terms of "fault" ... Thanks for that perspective.
chrisy
Diamond Member

Post by chrisy »

Thanks, Victorious!

I have learnt the following about dreams -
1) If you are "active/involved" in the dream - it is about you. (Think Joseph, the butler and the baker)
2) If you are not "active/involved" but are merely a spectator in the dream - it is not a "personal" dream. (Think Pharaoh, Daniel)
3) A dream can be both - you are "active" and in other scenes you are a "spectator".

In my dream, I was a "spectator", "not active" - just "looking in" at the dream.
chrisy
Diamond Member

Post by chrisy »

In the last few months I have become aware that there are several Christians who have dreamt that a great earthquake is going to occur in the USA. I know that this dream is about an actual earthquake that is going to happen. It is going to occur in California and will impact other states as well. I encourage all to pray to the Lord for guidance.
rktheda
Diamond Member

Post by rktheda »

I had the same dream this morning. It looks like it may be a real event coming.
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

You can pray away earthquakes. There were words that a massive earthquake was going to hit my city (we live on a fault line apparently). Someone phoned me and told me about it because, they said I "would know what to do". :shock: Anyway, I just prayed into it, not really know how. Anyway, when the earthquake did finally hit, it was so minor that hardly anyone noticed it. I thought it was thunder or a low flying airplane at first. Little rumble and over.