cloth and melody

Archived Dreams from 2016
spiritledd
Diamond Member

cloth and melody

Post by spiritledd »

i was at church and i was holding square piece of cloth that was green, and i stretched it by top corners. and it made a melody ...i told one of the gals who were on worship team and she started to sing the melody and then sang it with band
jgillgarrett

Re: cloth and melody

Post by jgillgarrett »

Hello Spirit Led,

I was kinda wondering what color of green...was it a regular green or light green. Anyway, I read something from someone who is well versed in Hebrew and they had written some examples of biblical Hebrew meanings of colors......this is what she wrote:

Green is what happens when we garden with Him in our hearts. Green is what happens when God’s Yellow Grace comes upon our Blue Peace with Him and intertwines and grafts us into His Might and Ability to bear Kingdom Fruit....I think this goes along perfect with the dream. I sense that the Lord is showing you that creative nature within you that is within the Father, too!
As you put your hand on the cloth and stretched it...you created something with a beautiful melody that blessed other people! I sense the Lord is showing you that you also have his creative ability. Remember, how he spoke the world into existence...your words are powerful and will produce and those things that the Lord gives you to do when you put your hand on it...it will create something that benefits and blesses others! So Create, Create, Create...put your hands on those things the Lord has given you for God is speaking to that creativeness within as you are made in the image and likeness of him! Amen!

Father, I thank you for that create flow to begin to bubble up from with, Spirit led...and just as their name implies may they be spirit led to bring forth those things that will bless and benefit the people of God and others, too! Amen!

Blessings,

Julia