Jesus coming - no - it's NOT Him...

Archived Dreams from 2016
Starfire
Gold Member

Jesus coming - no - it's NOT Him...

Post by Starfire »

I was very sick last week and had this dream while recovering:
Dreamed I was looking out the window....in the distant sky I saw parted clouds and a figure descending.
I was instantly mesmerized as at some point I believed it to be Jesus.
People started running outside to be on the ground to greet him, especially a handful of men dressed as "playing cards" kings.
(very Alice in Wonderland like dream). My feet wouldn't move and I kept pounding on the glass shouting, "Jesus, please don't
forget me, PLEASE" Then I saw the figure land and he was ushered off quickly by the kings to a "meeting" they told the crowd.
That as soon as they had a meeting, He'd address the crowds."
In the dream I said, "This isn't how it's supposed to happen. That is NOT Jesus" and I walked away from the window and continued
to clean my home as I'd been doing when the sight caught my eyes.

I get that the world is following false gods and the kings of this earth are playing a game with our lives and that if we do not know scripture,
we may easily be deceived by the tricks.
I also feel that in the dream it was when I started wondering why Jesus wasn't responding to my cries for help that I KNEW it wasn't Him and then the rest became clear.

Not sure if there's more meaning. but just wanted to share.
Joshua116
Platinum Member

Re: Jesus coming - no - it's NOT Him...

Post by Joshua116 »

hello

i actually dreamt a similar dream

i saw "Jesus" descend from high above after i saw this huge European flag in the sky

but when he came down i saw that "Jesus" was actually a Witch that looked like the White Witch from The Wizard of Oz
Starfire
Gold Member

Post by Starfire »

Joshua,
Thank you for sharing your dream.
I guess the bottom line is that there will be false signs and wonders performed by those who
are evil and of this world. Satan has always mimicked (or tried to) the Lord's steps.
I think perhaps we're being told to not be misled and have someone else (this world) define our truth.
Bless you always
shine
Diamond Member

Post by shine »

Hey Starfire and Joshua. . .

Yep I had a similar dream too. . .even in the dream I ended up realizing that wasn't right!

In my dream. . .I saw an iridescent feather. . .which was actually almost in a rolled up ball. But when I saw it, I remembered (irl) someone had told me to watch for feathers. . . (previously I had a dream the same night i saw feathers and it was from God). . .so naturally in this dream-state, I figured that the next thing would be from God. . .So I ran to the window to see if Jesus was coming. He was but things didn't feel right. . . and as I looked at him, he was on a puny white horse coming from the sky and when he dismounted. . . I thought this is just not him (he actually sort of looked like Joel Olsteen). Then I reckoned: This is not a God dream.

ps - i don't mean any harm for Mr Olsteen here - actually I rarely have seen him on TV. I usually hear him on my radio while driving. I can only best describe him as looking vaguely like him.
Jesus is the Saviour
Starfire
Gold Member

Post by Starfire »

Shine,
Thank you for sharing your dream.
I find it interesting that we all had something similar AND that all are telling us to NOT trust
those in leadership positions as we are being deceived.
Those were Jesus' first words when asked about the end times. Let no one deceive you.
Keep going back to scripture and pray for discernment.
Remember, above all, we are the children of the most high God!
Stay firmly based in His Word, seek Him constantly and again, ask for discernment.
I think we ALL sense something very major is OFF in the spiritual realm and it is intensifying.
The church unknowingly is under increasingly deliberate attack. Fortunately, our Savior has already
defeated the enemy. Pray for one another, to be strengthened, to gain an increased measure of faith
and insight as well as for spiritual protection and courage.
Blessings