Green wolves

Archived Dreams from 2016
Beautiful
Gold Member

Green wolves

Post by Beautiful »

i am driving a convertible on highway and traffic is turned off to a sideroad. A semi is behind me. All the drivers are told to get out of their vehicles. By a man with cowboyhat with a rifle. He is brainwashed. He points to a pasture across the way and says green wolves are killing his profit or money making creatures. He says he is going to feed us to the wolves in stead.

I look around at the people and start yelling "where are the men, where are the men." Wanting the men to take a stand against this.
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Re: Green wolves

Post by A Warrior's Heart »

The underlying picture I'm seeing here is about people being overcome with greed for money. Perhaps the cowboy man is symbolic of individuals "brainwashed" by money making schemes. He said he would feed the people in the convertibles to the wolves. I believe this is about leadership who are all about making money and not truly caring about the people who they serve (giving them to the wolves).

You getting up and saying "where are the men, where are the men?" is that there is a desire to put an end to this problem. Could it be that you are the one to take the stand?
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8
Hope in Christ
Gold Member

Post by Hope in Christ »

Hi Beautiful,
The interpretation that a warrior's heart gave you, is what my husband and I got also. It was profound to me, and something that has troubled me over the years.
The scriptures that came to mind, were John 10:12, and Ezeikiel 22:27 to 31. I completely agree with a warriors heart however, we are the best interpreters of our own dreams.
Blessings, Hope
Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.❤
Hope in Christ
Gold Member

Post by Hope in Christ »

Also I am not sure about the end of your dream in which you we crying out where are the men?, but it reminds me of when the Lord said, I looked for a man to stand in the gap and there was no one. Your dream really has me intrigued, we are sure the Lord will reveal it to you in His timeing, He is faithful to a complete what He has begun.
God's peace and love to you Beautiful ♡ :D
Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.❤
Beautiful
Gold Member

Post by Beautiful »

Thank you both for your input, means so much. It is very sad.
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Post by PastorJKG »

I thank God for the Women who have kept the church alive and moving through the years but truly believe that the Man is supposed to be the high priest of the home and the predominant leader of the church. (There are called and anointed Women as well) but I do not believe the church will reach her full potential until the Men of God take their rightful place. This dream may be a burden dream to get you to pray for the men to arise to their calling and destiny in God.

Hope this helps
PastorJKG