wolves attacking

Archived Dreams from 2016
ginasings4him
Platinum Member

wolves attacking

Post by ginasings4him »

I had a dream that I had a dog outside of my garage (it wasn't my dog in real life but it represented a family dog in the dream, the dog was white). I saw two wolves start to come up to it and start to attack the dog, I went inside and yelled to my husband to hurry up and get the gun because the dog was being attacked, he acted like I just woke him up and he wasn't reacting fast enough to the danger that was occurring. I kept yelling to him. I felt that it was useless at that point, as the dog was probably dead. Then my daughter who is 26 decided she was going to go outside to deal with it. She was not protected with a gun or anything. I ran outside after her and grabbed her and forced her back in the house. Went she got inside I started punching her in the arms and body because I was upset with her that she would go outside where the wolves were and putting her life in danger and acting so foolishly.
ispeaktheword
Gold Member

Re: wolves attacking

Post by ispeaktheword »

Hi Ginasings4him,

I don't have an interp but I do have some thoughts.

I'm wondering if you and your family are or will be facing some spiritual attacks? If so, it looks as though you are fighting in the physical realm instead of the spiritual realm. You were yelling, grabbing/forcing and punching. You understood that a gun (the word of God) was needed and you expected others to use it but you never used it yourself.

Could it be the Lord wanting YOU to fight by using/speaking the word of God?

Please forgive me if my thoughts are completely off.

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword
ValleyAnt

Post by ValleyAnt »

Hi, Ginasings4Him. I second ispeaktheword. My own thoughts on the dream are not very different though expanded:

If the dream is from God, these are the things I can see in it:

1. It shows that the enemy is sending a two-pronged attack (or an attack from two different fronts) against your family which will be too powerful for one family to fight it off in the natural. God's strategy will need to be employed since the attack is overwhelming, even for all the family members.

2. You are the one who is sensitive enough for God to warn of the attacks, so you should also pray and ask God to show you clearly what these attacks are or will be, because having the spiritual eyes or gift to see the attacks doesn't mean you will spot them in time when they manifest.

3. You have eyes to see and notice the attacks when others may be slow in seeing it (like your husband). You also understand that the battle can't be fought with human wisdom, determination, ability (your daughter) but needs to be fought with the gun or God's strategy or a stronger instrument than the wolves and which can kill the wolves from a distance and without anyone endangering themselves.

Since you are the one with the eyes to see the threat, you will probably also be the one with the ability to actually bring resolution and not just warn others. In the dream, you thought you should warn and command others; but God has given you both the seeing and the solution. The dream is a word of knowledge; but you will need a word of wisdom which is God revealing to you how to go about dealing with what He revealed. Warning is not all He wants you to do. As ispeaktheword said, God wants you to fight by first getting His strategy and then implementing it.
"The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; indeed, I have a delightful inheritance" (Ps. 16:6).
ginasings4him
Platinum Member

Post by ginasings4him »

ispeaktheword and valleyant - that was very helpful to me. I agree with what you said and I feel you are correct. I have been praying against attacks on my family but I have not really acted upon anything other than praying which I have done. Maybe God is telling me I need to act upon some things within my own household. I have probably let some things go that should be dealt with.

Thank you so much and may God bless both of you! I'm sorry I responded so late, I haven't been on lately.