rainbow bonfire/the Number 4 again

Archived Dreams from 2016
Joshua116
Platinum Member

rainbow bonfire/the Number 4 again

Post by Joshua116 »

the dreams keep coming

it started with this house and i was by a window

i did something, something with food that exposed these fruit flies on the window, they kept appearing

i was wanting to know if they were there

but then i noticed ANTS on the outside of the window

i went outside and started spraying the window down good with the hose

i also sprayed the brush/bushes/tall grass up against the house even though i was supposed to be taking them down, i was helping them grow

then i turned around towards the backyard/woods where a bonfire was going

i felt like there were people in the dream now but i didn't know who they were

the bonfire was turning every color, even after the flames died, the *Glow* was still apparent, that's how hot it was

then some people that i did finally recognize came to me and each had a tiny piece of paper with something written on it pertaining to my future, and they would one by one come and drop it in front of me

this kid i used to go to highschool with whom i haven't seen nor thought about in years came, his name was Clyde came and i was suspecting what he had on his paper was the Number 4 and something about either a job or marriage
jura04

Re: rainbow bonfire/the Number 4 again

Post by jura04 »

As prayed and sought the Lord I just sensed that the dream is showing you about the seasons of change in your life. Although, things have happened to annoy you and hinder your progress greatly such as the flies of life, the ants of life and then even the weeds that kept growing, You even for a time went through the fire of purging. The fire has purged out those thing that have kept you from receiving your hearts desire..the number 4 does represent seasons in the Hebrew. In the dream, people are responding to your need to hear God speak and to know that he has not forgotten you. As you continue to delight yourself in the Lord he will give you the desires of your heart. Nothing is impossible with God. I sense that you can have your hearts desire whether it is a job or marriage! It is all in God's hand and all the hands that came to give the paper messages are things that God desires to bless you with in the days ahead! It's Your Season to Receive! Amen!

Father, I thank you for bringing forth this word in season and may it accomplish all that you have sent it to do in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen!
Julia Garrett
Joshua116
Platinum Member

Post by Joshua116 »

hello

i'm having a bad day folks

can anyone flat out tell me HOW God intends for me to meet my wife? WHEN/WHERE...like...WHO is she?

why in 10 years since returning home from the Air Force has God refused to give me this information?

is God TRYING to make me angry?

i'm NOT a boastful/prideful person...i KNOW what an unexciting, boring life i've had...i don'tbrag about ANYthing...that's not how i am...i know better

i'm at a loss

sitting at home, NOT doing anything CAN'T POSSIBLY be the way God intends to bring about that nor ANYthing in ANYones' life
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Post by PastorJKG »

It seems that you are frustrated and I can sense your pain. Waiting for God can seem like torture at times I know, but also have learned that sometimes there are things in our hearts that hinder the blessing. It may not be the Lord's will for you to wait any longer. Maybe you just have to find your sense of completeness in Him first so that the person God has for you wont be expected to do what only God can. I hope this makes sense. We have to find who we are in Christ so that we can then be who we are supposed to be to everyone else. We tend to convince ourselves that the right person will make it all better. It wont. If we don't get our healing, adding the other person just multiplies the misery. I'm praying for you my brother.
PastorJKG
Joshua116
Platinum Member

Post by Joshua116 »

hello Pastor

i understand all that

i actually DON'T expect my Wife to complete anything other than fill THAT particular void

there's the JOB void, there's FOOD voids, there's videogame void

i've been single for 10 (Ten) years...girls find it strange when i tell them that

it IS strange...this kind of perpetual loniness isn't normal

the 'Number 4' has also been said to me CREATION...does that mean it's in MY power to CREATE something...Online Date?

Or is '4' about "Seasons"...and what does that mean?