Field on Fire, 3 Sisters

Archived Dreams from 2016
connie
Diamond Member

Field on Fire, 3 Sisters

Post by connie »

Blessings in the Lord

I have had several dreams of hills, fire and 3 (items, words, etc.) in the past 5 months. As I was awaking from the dream below, I was saying, hills, fire, and 3s. Seeking the Lord for clarity and confirmation.

I was watching/observing: It was late afternoon. My vantage point appeared to be above ground level and directly across from a field. There was a black top highway running parallel to the field. The field was on fire, flames completely engulfing the crop. The crop was ripe and ready for harvest. I noted there was no smoke coming from the fire.

Next I saw, large drops of fire falling into the front yard of a farm house. I seemed to be looking through a window, because I saw a criss-cross of window frame but I wasn't inside the house. I knew there were people in the house and I thought, the house will catch fire. It appeared to be late evening, night descending. I awoke briefly, asking, Lord was is this? I promptly fell asleep again

I saw 3 women from behind, walking away from me (my sight). They were dressed identically in blush pink, knee length, shifts/dresses. I knew they were sisters & the owners of the house and the field across the highway. There was an amber glow from the flames lighting up the night around them.

I know the 3 represents a witness, and unity. I also sense the blush pink is new, like newborn and demure or purity. Your spirit led thoughts would be most welcome.

In His Love,

connie
jgillgarrett

Re: Field on Fire, 3 Sisters

Post by jgillgarrett »

Wow! Connie,
Of course we know that the fire of these dreams are symbolic of the fire that God brings forth....John the Baptist talked about it....He said,
Matthew 3: 11 I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire.

Many of us have been baptized with water and much of the church has received the Baptism of the Holy Ghost with the evidence of speaking in tongues but we have not yet been baptized with the Fire of God needed to burn up the chaff....the impurities that hinder us in our walk with the Lord...I sense the dreams are showing you the next move of God and how it will sweep over the people and will burn up the dross and impurities holding us back from becoming that full grown man that Ephesians 4:11 speaks of....

Ephesians 4:11-13Good News Translation (GNT)

11 It was he who “gave gifts to people”; he appointed some to be apostles, others to be prophets, others to be evangelists, others to be pastors and teachers. 12 He did this to prepare all God's people for the work of Christian service, in order to build up the body of Christ. 13 And so we shall all come together to that oneness in our faith and in our knowledge of the Son of God; we shall become mature people, reaching to the very height of Christ's full stature.

The 3 sisters are that witness and the scripture above is speaking of unity of the body of Christ....the purity will come as the impurities are being burned up and off and out....by the Fire of God....not a literal fire but a cleansing fire is coming to the Body of Christ!

Amen! It is an exciting dream!

Blessings,

Julia