Pastor addresses me by name

Archived Dreams from 2016
Joshua116
Platinum Member

Pastor addresses me by name

Post by Joshua116 »

the dream took place in a school classroom

each kid was having to get up and go sit at this one table at the front to do some kind of specific assignment

i felt like someone either shared a Bible verse or something that made me think about Jesus' Crucifxion in an otherwise non-religious environment, it felt very dead to Spiritual things otherwise

as i was sitting, i realized i had no underwear, i felt exposed but i was covering up with a blanket

the Teacher...who looked like Pastor Mike then told me to it was my turn to go up and sit at that table

i was supposed to write about or fill out some questions about 'Manliness/Being A Man'

i felt like the bell was about to ring, class was to let out but i couldn't leave until i finished
jgillgarrett

Re: Pastor addresses me by name

Post by jgillgarrett »

Hello Josh,
Don't worry to much about the underwear because dreams are symbolic and what you see is not always what you get in real life but only a picture that represents a hidden meaning...when one has a dream of being uncovered it is often representative of being vulnerable or insecure about something. I sense that there is an insecurity about your life because you don't feel you are measuring up to something that you feel is extremely important.

You are feeling like you are running out of time and you must get over this insecurity in order to move on to the next class, so to speak! In other words, you want to graduate in your life and feel like the man you were born to be....I assure you that you are not running out of time and God is going to bring you to that confidence that you need to fulfill even the desires of your heart! So don't take it to heart but let the feelings of not being quite what you want to be rest in the knowledge that God has not brought you this far...to let you down and know that everything is going to turn out fine as long as you give it (the burden) you are feeling to the Lord.....Everything is gonna be alright...God 's hand is upon you! He's going to give you the confidence that you need...he will supply...trust him!

Blessings,

Julia
Joshua116
Platinum Member

Re: Pastor addresses me by name

Post by Joshua116 »

hello

i like julia's interpretation

practically speaking...does that entail i DO something MYSELF with MY 'human effort' to get what i want...or...?

is it saying god has to be the one to do it?

everything i have done with human effort didn't work

am i SUPPOSED to be even more active in/at my Church in order to meet my spouse?

not just Small Groups?