unfinished house for sale

Archived Dreams from 2016
allforHim
Gold Member

unfinished house for sale

Post by allforHim »

my husband, kids and I are driving...just a normal day of things to do for us. driving down a new road...well sort of...partial dirt/pavement because it's going to be a new development/neighborhood. but this road does connect thru with the actual thruway road. either my husband had seen already or just saw a sign for a house for sale on this road and wants to stop and look at it to see what it's like.

this is a huge...for us anyways...huge house. ranch style and all brick. red brick. not bright red, not faded. that perfect rich, deep red brick. no grass or trees yet. outside is complete. we see realtor there and get a tour. electric and plumbing 75% done. drywall up but needs mud. no finished floors. waiting for inspection thus far. big open layout but super small kitchen. this is a 9000 sq.ft. home. I'm thinking to myself there is no way we could ever live here...can't afford this, this is like a million dollar home. This has to be a finishing project for our construction business my husband is thinking about...

Realtor says that i'd be surprised to hear how affordable this place is. my husband asks for the cost. wait, no. for us to live here or a project? live here he says. cost: $90,000.00. WHAT?!! WHY?!!! there is 9 acres that goes with it. original contractor wanted to almost land lock this property selling off the other 8 acres. so there would be practically a half mile driveway to get to the house which would be surrounded by the rest of the other sold-off properties which would be the backyards. i thought to myself, how creepy is that!

but we could buy all of it for $90K and do whatever we want. I said I had to find out from the current owner why selling so cheap to verify the story. just then she came out of back door of house all bundled up. it was summer warm outside, little bit of sun going down, probably 80F+ degrees. she seemed phillipino maybe...winter hat and puffy jacket but thin baggy leggings on. she started talking excitedly and loud saying oh yes, it's all true! please please tell me you're gonna buy this to help me out! I asked why so cheap. Because she ran out of money to finish it. but she could sell it for so much more. she only wanted out of it what she needed, or used thus far and based on her judgement what its worth it at this time. she didn't care what anyone else felt or believed it was worth. she hugged me tight and pressed her cheek into my collar bone. she was short. i hugged her back just as tight. she struck me in my heart. she was genuine about situation and definitely grateful for us to buy the home. she said we were the only ones to have actually stopped to look at her house. she said we will love the house as much as she does, she just knew it.

so i needed another look through. regardless of the price, if it didn't suit our family no sense in buying it. and i had serious hesitation due to our financial situation at the moment, too. my husband said we could afford to buy it, live in it while finishing it. then could use it's value to fix our financial burdens by selling it after completion. so i looked around and saw the living room was huge. the kitchen was an almost small corner but long and open to back of house and living room. the two rooms must have been around 30-40 ft x 30/40 ft alone. all windows along the back wall to see all the property. so much potential, but i still worried about the event of purchasing and adding more debt. my husband had expectation of greatness in his eyes...like he was envisioning the future. this house was doable, not my liking or style at all but i could understand the final results for both finished work and financial outcome. i kept seeing the $90,000. I knew it was an excellent scenario for us. but i was hesitant. then i woke up.

so ...pizza dream?
ValleyAnt

Re: unfinished house for sale

Post by ValleyAnt »

May not be a pizza dream but a soul dream. It depends. Here are some questions that people have asked me about my dreams and some I also have that may help you sort of determine if this dream is from God or some other place:

1. Are you and your husband seeking or desiring a new home in any way whatsoever?

2. Are you or/and your husband content, happy, or unhappy with your present home?

3. Are you or/and your husband involved in any type of real estate?

4. Where would a new house fit in your and your husband's lives if you did get say this house in your dream?
=======
=======
5. What was your main emotion or set of emotions through this dream? (Were you overall hopeful, excited, fearful, uncomfortable, etc.?)

6. Was there a sense of good, redemption, God in this dream; or was there a sense of confusion, uncertainty, confusion?

7. Are you or/and your husband a part of a ministry/outreach currently or/and seeking a ministry?

In dreams that are from God, houses can represent ministry, a family, a business, etc. I think that if you can answer those questions, the origin of the dream, and its meaning if it has one, will become more clear.
"The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; indeed, I have a delightful inheritance" (Ps. 16:6).
jgillgarrett

Re: unfinished house for sale

Post by jgillgarrett »

Hello! All for Him,
Not to take away what Valley Ant has shared with you because they made some extremely good points in the interpretation just wanted to add a few things the Lord spoke to my spirit as I went over your dream. Here goes:

Houses do many times represents our lives and the way our lives are going Dreams are not usually literal but can be...and in this dream your family is looking for an upgrade (Home or life) and there is always usually room for improvements in one’s life...or the way one’s life is going!

You have a big dream and want more in life since houses represent your life but you don’t think this is possible because it’s a million dollar home and represents the ultimate in a life, to you!

You could not believe that you could have this although you were told you could get it all for such a less expensive price than it’s actual value!

The Filipino woman more than likely represents a type and shadow of the Holy Spirit...Holy Spirit is a comforter and brings you closer to the Lord and teaches and guides you and helps you to find a life that is pleasing to the Lord

Your husband in the dream represents either a part of you that is more bold and more apt to go for things thought impossible or he represents the Lord and he is telling you to dream big because it is something that you can obtain if you will go for it!
Ephesians 3:20 Now unto him who is able to do exceedingly, abundantly more than you can ask, think or imagine according to the power that works within you (Holy Spirit)!

I sense that you really were hesitant because you don’t want to be disappointed….it is like you fear this is not really the life for you...I sense some hesitation because you have dreamed before and you have trusted others and been hurt or had things not turn out as good as the picture that was painted to you, perhaps?

I am sure that the Lord desires to bring forth peace to you and he wants you to trust him first! You might not can trust in others but you can trust in him to bring the best that life has to offer and those things that will not burden you down and as you are able to roll the cares of this life to the Lord he is going to show you that you might not be able to trust man but he will protect you and cause things to begin to abound for you as you are continually drawn closer to him!

I have found in my own life when I couldn’t trust the people that I should have been able to trust that God showed up and showed off and met my needs in ways that were just perfect. When my husband, my parents and my children could not or would not do it...God did….God became my everything...husband, mother, father and children when mine were not always there for me or when they had made mistakes in judgment.

God does want you to dream bigger but he has also given you wisdom to know when you shouldn't bite off more than you can chew! That is good but that does not diminish the fact that he also wants you to trust him to bring forth those bigger dreams and even the desires of your heart. You see when we walk long enough with the Lord the desires of our heart usually change dramatically and become the desires that he has for us. If he put the desire there then you can take it to the bank and cash the check because it is possible and he will bring it to pass for you and your family!

Father, I release the blessing upon All For You and thank you for giving them the wisdom that you have given them to be thrifty and to be hesitant (discerning) when things don't seem quite right.....Let faith continue to rise now and help them to see the bigger picture and get it in focus of just how much you desire to be their everything and even bring forth the very desires of their heart because you have purposed it and planned it and as your word says, when they delight in you..truly they will have the very desires they want in their life! Psalm 37:4

Blessings, Julia