words made of solder

Archived Dreams from 2016
spiritledd
Diamond Member

words made of solder

Post by spiritledd »

my estranged sister sent me a manila envelope with papers and words that were made out of solder and soldered together at the angles ...i was telling guys who wanted to marry her, they should not even think about it, unless they made a lot a money, because she was making 120,000 yearly, and would not marry anyone who made less than her heard... "october dandelion"
bella
Diamond Member

Re: words made of solder

Post by bella »

Hi spirited,

I think if you search 120,000 you will have your answer. Probably your answer to why you and your sister are estranged.
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Post by spiritledd »

Holy Spirit said... "no" to that ...my little sister Marie is demonically possessed by satan, and hates The Lord Jesus vehemently :( ...but thanks anyways Bella :)
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Well, the numbers jumped out at me. And I had a vague understanding of 120 being something to do with moving from the flesh to the spirit, and I felt that YOU have moved from the flesh to the spirit and that's why she was estranged from you. I wasn't interpreting your dream. Just telling you what I saw.
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Post by spiritledd »

thanks for expounding on it Bella ...and its ok if we dont nail it every time :)
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Well, that's fine, except that I rushed to post that in a short time and didn't really spend any time processing. And I regret that now, because usually I won't post what I'm sensing without sitting on it and making sure it's right before posting. Fortunately you've discerned something you don't agree with. Not everyone does. And I'm disappointed in myself for allowing that through. I'm not saying that the number didn't jump out at me, it's just that I let it through quickly instead of being more "responsible" with stuff that I "say" on posts.
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Post by spiritledd »

well usually you nail it Bella, and its very helpful, and much appreciated ...dont be too hard on yourself ...and im thanful for your time, and your heart, your a blessing to many :)