celing too low

Archived Dreams from 2016
Michelle47

celing too low

Post by Michelle47 »

I had a dream that I was with a friend and she was showing me her house and complaining that it was too small. I replied back to her that I couldn't understand her dislike of the home because from what I could see, it was spacious and had many rooms. She remarked that I hadn't seen her room yet. We walked up that stairs to her room which was on the top floor, and upon entering, I totally understood the problem. the ceiling in her room was too low so that you had to stoop to be in it - you couldn't stand up straight. And although the room had windows that let in a lot of light, and was decorated with white and yellow (cheery and breezy colors), I wondered how long I would be able to stay there without feeling claustrophobic because of the low ceiling. End of dream.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: celing too low

Post by bjcollin »

Hi Michelle,

The one thing that I thought while reading the dream was the friend is ducking away from something or is not going deeper within herself for some reason. The one level that she is on is nice and cheery and breezy, but for growth to happen in this case she needs to go deeper to expand. Hope this helps, I know this is not a true interpretation of the dream yet, maybe that will come to you in prayer for this person, but it is just some thoughts that I had.

BJC
Michelle47

Post by Michelle47 »

Thank you bjcollin :)
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Post by spiritledd »

...seems gal is complaining because she wants more room, but does not recognize how to get more ...maybe its a headroom issue ...sometimes we dont recognize when its time to move on, when we have outgrown a ministry position ...we may get stuck, because things are "light and breezy" because its easy, and there is an abundance of Joy ...but God may be calling us to a different place, "room" where we may have to suffer, in order for us to grow, by being stretched, so we can be fully upright and used in our full potential