Back door

Archived Dreams from 2016
SNQM215

Back door

Post by SNQM215 »

I had a dream a couple of days ago that I was in my mother's house and this woman that I did not know was trying to come in, but I would not let her in...and then when I turned around from the door and I saw on my mother's couch two sisters just sitting there smiling. I asked, how did you get in here and they said that I had the back door open. I asked, my back door is open? How, its always locked? (These are the same two sisters who lives down the street from me, always chanting apples and oranges.) And then when I put them out of my house, there was a table on my porch with food prepared I saw a woman who I used to be friends with, sitting there watching everything and she too was smiling. What does this mean?
jgillgarrett

Re: Back door

Post by jgillgarrett »

Hello SNQM215,
Back door dreams! When I have had backdoor dreams they have warned me of a danger...an intruder that came in and I was unaware! The enemy can be so sly, can't he? The good news is that you can take authority over the enemy or enemies as this represents double trouble with the two sisters.
Do you mean that these two ladies are actually chanting about apples and oranges? or is this something that is symbolic to you? What do the apples and oranges represent to you. I am assuming though these sisters are someone you know and are actually chanting about apples and oranges therefore they undoubtedly represent a type of witchcraft, perhaps? I always ask the Lord to reveal to me what do objects and things represent and I have found that usually they represent something other than what they appear to be in a dream.
The good news is that you did get these witchcraft or demonic spirits both of them out of your house....where there was food prepared.....by a lady you were friends with at one time and she was smiling...Is this lady positive or negative to you since you were friends at one time...what does she represent now? If she is positive then the smile was showing you that you took care of business by getting rid of the two sisters (spirits) and now there was food which might represent the bread of life? If this lady that you were friends with is a negative in your life then you are to beware of another spirit trying to get into the house.....houses usually represent the way one's life is going.
Either way, it is a good dream meaning that you did some housecleaning to rid your own life of things that could be a stumbling block to you and your walk with the Lord! Did you feel peace during the dream and after you woke up is another important question to ask yourself? If you did not feel peace then take authority over the enemy of your soul and just continue to stand each day against the enemy that might try to come in the backdoor. Remember your feelings during a dream and after waking up a usually key to interpreting a dream!

Father, I thank you for revealing and giving understanding to your child that they may know that you are Lord and that all is well and nothing by any means shall hurt them as they take authority over any intruder into their life whether it be an actual physical intruder or a demonic spirit trying to take control..Lord, you have given them wisdom through this dream and they shall know exactly what they must do concerning any and all intruders I speak forth your peace now and joy in knowing that all is well ..in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen

Blessings, Julia
SNQM215

Re: Back door

Post by SNQM215 »

Good Morning Julia, Praise God for your interpretation.
You are correct, Yes, these two women are sisters and they do live down the street from me and yes, they are into witchcraft openly. I have rededicated my life back to the Lord last year and I have been having warfare with them for almost a year now. And yes, the friend that was smiling, I had to forgive her for not being a good friend when I needed her the most. And yes, I felt like some other spirit that I do not know wanted to come into my house, but I have been adamant, that nothing that is not of God is allowed in my house anymore and I have blocked the entrance of my house with the blood of Jesus and recently anointed my house with oil. Thank you for your prayers and keep me in your before the Lord so that I may continue to grow in Him. Let God Arise And My Enemies Be Scattered. Thank you and may God Bless You.