buying cast net with sickle for $20

Archived Dreams from 2016
LarrytheDreamer
Diamond Member

buying cast net with sickle for $20

Post by LarrytheDreamer »

I saw a guy with a new or newer cast net(fishing net). I asked him if he would sell it. He gladly said yes and that it was only $20 dollars. I was shocked because these nets cost way more than that. I ended up with the net and took it home. When I opened it, the tether was a chain and at the end of the chain was a shiny new silver sickle. The chain had a few kinks in it and I was straightening them out and ready to go.

Thanks for reading,
Larry
jgillgarrett

Re: buying cast net with sickle for $20

Post by jgillgarrett »

Hello Larry,

This dream seems so prophetic and also biblical, at the same time! I don't know if you have been asking the Lord about your ministry or about becoming a soul winner but it certainly suggest that you saw someone who had a better newer method (cast net/fishing net) of doing what you desire to do. You asked for help and it cost you so much less than you supposed. Although the tether chain had some kinks in it I felt like you were diligent to modify the method so it would work for you better. It was a great method but the Lord allowed you to adapt the method to what would help you be more successful at what he has called you to do!

If you are not a minister then the dream suggest that you are going to purchase something for less than you thought and although it has some kinks in it you are going to adapt it to your own way of doing things! Either way, it is a win-win for you!

Father, I thank you for opening the eyes of Larry's understanding that he might understand with Chrystal clarity what you are saying to him through this prophetic dream! Cause him to know the higher calling that you are calling him to and help him to know they way and the means and have the blueprint to do what you have called him to do in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen!

In His Service,

Julia