Witches Stiring Up Clouds

Archived Dreams from 2016
Robert2.0
Gold Member

Witches Stiring Up Clouds

Post by Robert2.0 »

Across the street from my father's house (my childhood home) I watched a cloud form. Pointed it out to my father because it looked strange. It started out as a swirl and had a rusty color mixing. Then I noticed red, white and blue colors in this cloud swirling.

Then I saw a dozen or more witches flying around it trying to conjure something up, as I watched this my father was next to me laying on a table or something. I felt like I needed to go outside and pray against this because I knew this was not good. I went to unlock the door but he insisted that I don't go.

So I considered going out anyway to pray but at that moment the witches were finished and began flying over towards us. They couldn't come in where I looked out the door so they tried another entrance and at least one came in. As I realised what was happening I began to pray ("in the name of Yeshua be gone") and the witch disappeared and I immediately awaken.
jgillgarrett

Re: Witches Stiring Up Clouds

Post by jgillgarrett »

Hello Robert,
It seems that all well that end well but your feeling during the dream and when you woke up are usually key to help you to know what you need to do or if you need to do anything more concerning the demonic attack you and your father were subjected to.
I have found that when particular people show up in my dreams such as my father or mother I need to determine whether they are positive or negative in my life. If I dream about my father he might not be as positive an influence as my own mother would be because of a strained relationship of the past. So if I had a dream such as yours and my father tried to keep me from going outside to take care of business I might have to consider that he was hindering me doing what God had called me to do but on the other hand if he (Your Father) is a positive influence then he could be letting you know that to go outside would not be a good idea and you'd be wise to listen to him because he is more than likely an authority type image representing either the Holy Spirit or God in your life.
Since you did listen to him you still had to fight a demon but you were successful. The question you might want to ask yourself is this? How did the demon get inside the door? Do you need to worry about the demons that didn't come in?
When you woke up did you feel good about the dream and feel that you had conquered the enemy? If not, then you might desire to pray into the dream and ask the Lord to show you where the open door is that let the one demon inside if God is showing you that there is in fact an open door. I have always heard that the only way the enemy can get in is if we unknowingly let him in or if we knowingly let him in through some kind of sin. We can actually unknowingly let the enemy in by our association with others who have curses on them or
even through cursed objects or what we watch on TV or Movies.
In my own life, I notice things now because I have unknowingly invited the enemy in through association with others that are cursed or through objects so now when I sense that something is not right I will pray in this way.

Pray this prayer: Father, I submit myself afresh to you, I break every spiritual Link. I renounce and let go of any
curse that I may have picked up from that person.

Or if you have any objects that you are unsure of pray this prayer:
"Father I cause this object to be transmuted out of darkness and into light. I take it out of the Kingdom of darkness and shine your light on it and I speak blessing on it now and your anointing on it instead and you remove that contamination from it. In Jesus Name. Amen

Breaking Generational Curses:
Say this prayer daily:

Father, I submit myself wholly to you now in spirit, soul and body. I give myself completely to you.

And now Satan, in the Name of Jesus I come against any influence and every family generational link and every power that you've tried to bring upon me through the sins of my forefathers. I renounce them and have nothing to do with them and I cut that cord now and I separate my spirit in Jesus Name.

Keep your spirit free ...you will have to do this daily because you still come in contact with those in your family that are not open to breaking curses from themselves.

Okay, having said all of that the dream seemed to end on a positive not and that indicates that you successfully put the enemy to flight and the good news is that you have authority over all the power of the enemy that mighty swarm around or who might come through the door of your home and that should so much encourage you that you are doing what is need for you are a Good and Powerful Soldier of the Lord! You are going forth and conquering and pulling down all the powerful darts that the enemy is sending against you and therefore you can rejoice for what has been done through your obedience to fight the good fight of faith! Amen!

Blessings,

Julia
bella
Diamond Member

Re: Witches Stiring Up Clouds

Post by bella »

Robert 2.0 i sent you a PM some time ago. Can't remember what was in it. A link i think. It's still sitting in my "outbox".